Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Martin Face To Face on 'Gloves Are Off'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Martin Face To Face on 'Gloves Are Off'

Anthony Joshua MBE will challenge Charles Martin for the IBF World Heavyweight title at The O2 on April 9, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Martin travels to England to make the first defence of the title that he landed in Brooklyn in January against Vyacheslav Glazkov, and the unbeaten Californian puts the belt on the line in his first fight outside the States.

[Click Here To Read More]

They better scrap that weird church music in this Gloves Are Off episode.. It completely ruins the show and has precisely the opposite effect of what they're aiming to achieve.

Comment

good fight! I expect Joshua to kill Martin.

Comment

Man, i'm looking forward to this fight. This IMO is a real big world title fight, remarkable given Joshua has only had 15 wins and the way Martin won the IBF belt.

Plus how Martin himself isn't an elite Heavyweight, or fought a top 10 Heavyweight in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
          Man, i'm looking forward to this fight. This IMO is a real big world title fight, remarkable given Joshua has only had 15 wins and the way Martin won the IBF belt.

Plus how Martin himself isn't an elite Heavyweight, or fought a top 10 Heavyweight in his career.
          by freak accident that should have been ruled a NC.

sure.....

Comment

biblical looks totally intimidated

Comment

I look forward to this, Maybe we can finally learn something about Martin

Comment

This IS bomb squad and these are fights to look forward to, now we talkin !
                AJ off the deck to win?

Comment

When are they airing this?

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post

Neither are considered elite Heavyweights in case u don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X