Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some great threads in here right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great threads in here right now...

I can't fathom how anyone with a reading age above 12 (and I'm being GENEROUS) and a mentality of anything other than:

... would spend more than five minutes in this place of festering ineptitude without wanting to pour bleach in their own ****ing eyes.

I get told off for messing around in here too much - I've just made a thread about Bradley meeting Saddam Hussein - but even by default my silliest threads are the most thoughtful things in this virtual kindergarten.

Here's what's currently "trending":

Would Marquez have beaten everyone Pacquiao has beat? - I hope this fuck trumpet gets to die in an AIDS fire. The fact that Ping Ping beat someone who beat Marquez less than 24 hours ago should make the answer self-evident. What next from this colossus of pugilistic discourse? "Does shit come out yer arse?" "Is grass green?" People criticise Obama for being behind the freedom of choice for abortions, but this guy is the proof why it's not always a bad thing.

Did Anyone Expect Gate Sales To Even Reach $14M Let Alone Be There Already vs Maidana - My new stalker Red Slider makes a thread about ticket sales. Non Stop Boxing is never about the sport, it's about fanboyism. "Has anyone else clocked how suckable Maiiiii's bell end looked in his shorts today? Follow me on Twatter and we can talk about his balls."

Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event - No fighter in history has racked up such a wide list of hypothetical wins as Maiiiiiii. No matter who fights, he gets the credit the day after. I might see Godzilla when it comes out in the summer... afterwards NSB will be full of "Maiiiii wud bete godsila if godsila tuck the tes't for ped's."

NSB P4P Update! - I don't actually mind "P4P" in principle, it's a bit of fun. But some kids think it's ****ing REAL. Even fighters get in on it... who can forget The Paler, before his fight with Ping Ping, saying he's fighting for the "pound fer pound tyckle"? That kind of idiocy is what undermines it... even if Hatton had beaten Ping Ping (don't laugh...) it doesn't mean he's No.1. It's not a title that changes hands, it's a hypothetical postulation by unwashed journalists.

Gennady Golovkin Power Trubute Video - This is a BOXING DISCUSSION LOUNGE. What next, this **** puts up a rap mix? I'd like to throw acid in this ****'s face and then slit his throat with a stanley knife. He needs to keep things in perspective.

I Dont Believe in ANY OF Tim Bradley's ALLEGED INJURIES - Just one of many threads where a complete ****tard finds an idea rattling about in their head and decides to make a thread about it... instead of posting it in one of the 10,578 threads on the same subject.

Did you guise gain respect for bradley or still the same? - Jesus, I can't take it any more.

Comment

Floyd would "Gatti" both fighters in last nights main event - No fighter in history has racked up such a wide list of hypothetical wins as Maiiiiiii. No matter who fights, he gets the credit the day after. I might see Godzilla when it comes out in the summer... afterwards NSB will be full of "Maiiiii wud bete godsila if godsila tuck the tes't for ped's."
      this was the worst one.

Comment

Tell it like it is anorak! The irony is one of the authors of the garbage threads is right above me. ^

Ragnar is part of the cancer, don't bother with his garbage.

Comment

I see someone's just bumped the "who's the most exciting fighter, Maiiiii or Ping Ping?" thread.

I dunno, that's a tough one. Who's the more exciting fighter - a come-forward aggressor or a man who relies largely on defensive counterpunching for his style? Let me think....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I see someone's just bumped the "who's the most exciting fighter, Maiiiii or Ping Ping?" thread.

I dunno, that's a tough one. Who's the more exciting fighter - a come-forward aggressor or a man who relies largely on defensive counterpunching for his style? Let me think....
            You need to start your own member forum criticizing everyone's thread, man.

Lol @ Ping Ping!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Lol @ Ping Ping!!!
              Jesus, what a racist.

Here's another gem just been posted, another slop to throw on the turd pile:

Does Manny have the worst Ring entrance Music

FFS! Now, some idiots who miss the point will point out that I've recently made not one but TWO entrance music threads. But they were JOKES. This **** thinks it's really worth a whole topic to itself.

I'd love to be in prison with this ****.. I'd sodomise him with an iron bar until his kidneys collapsed. It's the only way he'll learn.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Tell it like it is anorak! The irony is one of the authors of the garbage threads is right above me. ^

Ragnar is part of the cancer, don't bother with his garbage.
                You've made garbage threads about Bradley KOing Pacquaio and Maidana beating Mayweather, Tyson Fury being the future of boxing etc etc.

Plus your repetitive and incessant posts which just say "WARRRR" followed by a boxer's name. What the fuk does that even mean?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

anybody else think of anorak when watching malaysia airlines coverage when they always used the word ping?

i was secretly laughing my ass off whenever i heard that.

damn you anorak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You've made garbage threads about Bradley KOing Pacquaio and Maidana beating Mayweather, Tyson Fury being the future of boxing etc etc.

Plus your repetitive and incessant posts which just say "WARRRR" followed by a boxer's name. What the fuk does that even mean?
                    Someone who has been here as long as you should know the answer to the last question, but you are too busy looking for excuses for Khans quitting and cowardly actions.

And my threads are all ATGs, and predictions like Fury being the future of boxing, and Maidana making a war with mayweather will continue to prove themselves on their own, just like my prediction that Khan would continue to duck Presott and Bradley still ring true, even though you have been laughing at that for two years now. I was wrong about Bradley, but real men admit when they are wrong like myself.

'wraps is ATG status, sorry mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X