Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Manny should insist on VADA testing when he faces Floyd.
    First of all Manny can't insist on anything anymore. He's the B side of that matchup now.

Second, is he doing VADA testing for Rios?

Comment

Was manny on PED's? I had my suspicions before the Floyd negotiations, like Floyd said you don't just go walking through world-class fighters two weight classes above you. The thing that sealed it for me was the request for a cut-off period. Why would anyone want that unless they were on PED's? And don't go giving me any **** about 'needles drain me' or whatever boll0cks excuse was used at the time. Imagine it was a 100m sprinter requesting a cut off period. You'd have no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
        Was manny on PED's? I had my suspicions before the Floyd negotiations, like Floyd said you don't just go walking through world-class fighters two weight classes above you.

The thing that sealed it for me was the request for a cut-off period. Why would anyone want that unless they were on PED's? And don't go giving me any **** about 'needles drain me' or whatever boll0cks excuse was used at the time. Imagine it was a 100m sprinter requesting a cut off period. You'd have no doubt.
        The first bolded statement makes you stupid, just because someone does something you don't believe is possible doesn't mean it isn't real and isn't legit, you're exactly the same as Floyd, you have zero proof but your own biased agenda.

Your second statement is again, stupid. Pacquaio had to give blood on the day of the fight when he fought Morales the first time, he said it weakened him and took away his energy, his body did not respond well to having blood taken from his. Now, go be a good kid and go ask a doctor why do some bodies react badly to having blood taken and others not and he will explain to you.

It is 100% a legit reason, he did not want to potentially weaken himself for one of the biggest fights in boxing history and the biggest of his career. I have had my blood taken and for days after I felt weak and quite frankly sick, it's a physiological reaction to your body saying "don't do that, blood is not supposed to be taken away from me", which makes perfect sense considering blood is vital for survival and life and taking it away eventually leads to death.

As a final note, go and ask a doctor or someone else with a degree in physiology and they will tell you it is perfectly normal and acceptable to feel weakened heavily after taking blood. Heck, some people even feint from having it taken, just learn to read and think for yourself and not have Floyd do it for you.
        Last edited by T18Z; 07-22-2013, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          First of all Manny can't insist on anything anymore. He's the B side of that matchup now.

Second, is he doing VADA testing for Rios?
          Nah. I'm just fooling around doe. Test, no test, I don't give a flying trapeze. Floyd can roid all he wants and refuse VADA testing all he wants I don't care. I'm no Floyd fanboy, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
            Ok I'll play:

-Both guys ego's were at fault in the first round of negotiations
            Both huh? So when Pac didn't agree to the very thing that he is asking someone else to agree to now, it's STILL Floyds fault? You Sir are not showing 1 iota of impartiality. Floyd put his ego aside(as much as is possible I guess) and agreed to Pac's conditions to make the fight. He had one major request which was drug testing, just like Pac did, which was the 10 million per lb overweight penalty. Floyd easily accepted Pac' s demands. He even went so far as to compromise & move the his request from no cutoff date to 14 days. To me that was going above and beyond to get the fight done, because 99.9% of the people in the world would've been happy to accept that offer......except Pac. Then, Pac's team not only LIED about the offer, but walked away from the fight after that. So where was Floyd to blame? I honestly think he thought Pac was on something and if so, doesn't he have the right to request OSDT just as Manny does now?

- Then Bob the second time around
            Hmm, ok I can agree to this. I think the second round was just a show to make it seem like Floyd was scared.

- Now it's just Floyd, he'll take JMM's win as his own and be done with it.
            If anywhere, this is where I would say"both"( referring to May 5th 2012). Floyd being too prideful to feel anyone can dictate anything to him. And Pac feeling that we was worth more than he really was. His bargaining power has gone down and you can't expect to get the same deal you once had when you are proven to be the B side. Explain how Floyd is acting like JMM win was his own? He is stating his opinion on Pac, saying he's " a has been". Floyd isn'tthe only one saying it. Is everyone who says that taking credit for JMM's win? It's up to Pac to prove him wrong and show he should be in the ring with the best again. Do you honestly feel that Floyd should fight Pac off 2-3 mediocre performances?
            Floyd is absolutley positively full of **** saying that Pac has to sign w/Mayweather Promotions and I hope he really only means that Pac can't be w/ Top Rank, but if he does mean it, he's doing exactly what Arum has been for the last few years with fighters who fought Pac. Sign w/ Top Rank or NO Fight! Were u complaining then?
            Last edited by megadeth; 07-22-2013, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              A reputable company

The same one that took years to catch Lance Armstrong
              You can't really fault them for taking so long to catch Lance Armstrong, he was recycling his blood to pass tests. He went to a whole new level.

Comment

Reloaded makes yet another crap floydiot bumsniffer thread : Gay fanboy maybe? Most definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  Was manny on PED's? I had my suspicions before the Floyd negotiations, like Floyd said you don't just go walking through world-class fighters two weight classes above you. The thing that sealed it for me was the request for a cut-off period. Why would anyone want that unless they were on PED's? And don't go giving me any **** about 'needles drain me' or whatever boll0cks excuse was used at the time. Imagine it was a 100m sprinter requesting a cut off period. You'd have no doubt.
                  If he was really on PEDs wouldn't he need them now of all times coming off the back of a KO loss?

If he was a cheat it doesn't make sense that he'd request testing now when he could really use the assistance.

Here's what really happened:

* FM Sr watches Pacquiao ice Hatton in 2 rounds and is convinced he's on something
                  * FMJ runs with that excuse since it's easier than fighting him
                  * Pacquiao doesn't care about testing since he wins his fights easily anyway
                  * Marquez keeps losing to Pacquiao so he believes the rumors too and figures 'if you can't beat them, join them' so hires Memo
                  * Juiced up Marquez KOs Pacquiao
                  * Pacquiao decides testing isn't a bad idea after all
                  * Marquez turns down a megabucks 5th fight

Pacquiao was never on anything but Sr started the ball rolling and it ended up with Floyd ducking his biggest fight and a juiced Marquez KO-ing the fighter of the decade.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 07-22-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                    Both huh? So when Pac didn't agree to the very thing that he is asking someone else to agree to now, it's STILL Floyds fault? You Sir are not showing 1 iota of impartiality. Floyd put his ego aside(as much as is possible I guess) and agreed to Pac's conditions to make the fight. He had one major request which was drug testing, just like Pac did, which was the 10 million per lb overweight penalty. Floyd easily accepted Pac' s demands. He even went so far as to compromise & move the his request from no cutoff date to 14 days. To me that was going above and beyond to get the fight done, because 99.9% of the people in the world would've been happy to accept that offer......except Pac. Then, Pac's team not only LIED about the offer, but walked away from the fight after that. So where was Floyd to blame? I honestly think he thought Pac was on something and if so, doesn't he have the right to request OSDT just as Manny does now?

Hmm, ok I can agree to this. I think the second round was just a show to make it seem like Floyd was scared.

If anywhere, this is where I would say"both"( referring to May 5th 2012). Floyd being too prideful to feel anyone can dictate anything to him. And Pac feeling that we was worth more than he really was. His bargaining power has gone down and you can't expect to get the same deal you once had when you are proven to be the B side. Explain how Floyd is acting like JMM win was his own? He is stating his opinion on Pac, saying he's " a has been". Floyd isn'tthe only one saying it. Is everyone who says that taking credit for JMM's win? It's up to Pac to prove him wrong and show he should be in the ring with the best again. Do you honestly feel that Floyd should fight Pac off 2-3 mediocre performances?
                    Floyd is absolutley positively full of **** saying that Pac has to sign w/Mayweather Promotions and I hope he really only means that Pac can't be w/ Top Rank, but if he does mean it, he's doing exactly what Arum has been for the last few years with fighters who fought Pac. Sign w/ Top Rank or NO Fight! Were u complaining then?
                    I'll answer your last couple questions because the others have been argued about many times on this forum with no resolution.

No one said that any fighter had to sign with Top Rank to get a Pac fight but those fighters knew it would be easier to negotiate so they did it, they're choice, no one came out and said they had to.

If Floyd really is about business then he should know that Pac is the next biggest fight out there for him money wise. Even with the losses, Pac is still the man many casuals want to see against Mayweather, it's been talked about too much over the last 3 years for it not to be huge. If Pac beats Rios to a pulp you can bet this fight will be massive again.

You have to admit, Floyd is making Pac jump through an extraordinary number of hoops to fight him. How come he's never requested crazy things from other opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                      The first bolded statement makes you stupid, just because someone does something you don't believe is possible doesn't mean it isn't real and isn't legit, you're exactly the same as Floyd, you have zero proof but your own biased agenda.

Your second statement is again, stupid. Pacquaio had to give blood on the day of the fight when he fought Morales the first time, he said it weakened him and took away his energy, his body did not respond well to having blood taken from his. Now, go be a good kid and go ask a doctor why do some bodies react badly to having blood taken and others not and he will explain to you.

It is 100% a legit reason, he did not want to potentially weaken himself for one of the biggest fights in boxing history and the biggest of his career. I have had my blood taken and for days after I felt weak and quite frankly sick, it's a physiological reaction to your body saying "don't do that, blood is not supposed to be taken away from me", which makes perfect sense considering blood is vital for survival and life and taking it away eventually leads to death.

As a final note, go and ask a doctor or someone else with a degree in physiology and they will tell you it is perfectly normal and acceptable to feel weakened heavily after taking blood. Heck, some people even feint from having it taken, just learn to read and think for yourself and not have Floyd do it for you.
                      just because someone does something you don't believe is possible doesn't mean it isn't real and isn't legit

This is the logic reporters used to undermine Barry Bonds even though he never tested positive. why you make perfect sense with this point, you can't act like this level of reasoning hasn't been used before.

Comment

Working...
                      X