No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Downs Steward's Concern Over Chavez Jr. Doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Downs Steward's Concern Over Chavez Jr. Doping

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, the promoter for WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., said Monday night that Andy Lee's co-manager and trainer, Emanuel Steward, is all wet in asserting that Chavez did not take a doping test Saturday night in El Paso.

[Click Here To Read More]

This Arum is a crook, the HBO told that Jr refuse to give any urine before the fight and rumors are that he skipped the after fight test too.

Comment

Something aint right here. Did he take the test pre-fight or post fight?

Or at all?

What is Texas doing?

Comment

Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael said Chavez ended up taking the test before the fight.

Comment

I thought Arum said this fight was sold out.

Correction: This fight would have sold out if only the Mexicans were allowed to bring booze! If only!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Kevin Iole and Dan Rafael said Chavez ended up taking the test before the fight.
            Hmmm. Hopefully its clean.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Hmmm. Hopefully its clean.
              I'm pretty sure Team Chavez learned their lesson from the diuretic controversy, he can't be THAT stupid to get caught with it again. BTW, how long does that stay in a person's system?

Comment

he didnt take the test....or for rubio fight either..

Comment

They literally reported on HBO that Chavez REFUSED to give a urine test.

So Steward is not in the wrong here.

Comment

Out of all the fighters out there that one could suspect of steroid use i would have to say Chavez JR would be on my list all day long, and i can say without a doubt hes on diuretics rather then steroids and that's maybe why he didn't take a test for Rubio we all know he was struggling to make the weight.

If i could choose Three fighters for a random blood test right now i would pick 1/ Chavez JR 2/ Bernard Hopkins 3/ It would of been Berto or Ortiz but since Berto failed one and presumably Ortiz didn't i couldn't really pick them so number three would have to be Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
                    X