Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya ‘Mosley made a mistake, but Margarito was playing with someone’s life'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** all cheats

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
      Cheating is ****in cheating. How's one worst than the other? Loaded gloves vs. Loaded body! Mosley made a mistake but Margarito didn't? Why? Because Mosley says he didn't know what he was taking? Or because Mosley is with GBP and Margarito is with Top Rank. I like Mosley, but he's no better than Margarito.
      Like I said in the other thread yes cheating is cheating, but like crimes different forms of cheating hold different penalties. And right or wrong loading your gloves is seen as the worse offense you can commit in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Like I said in the other thread yes cheating is cheating, but like crimes different forms of cheating hold different penalties. And right or wrong loading your gloves is seen as the worse offense you can commit in boxing.
        Steroids and PED's are nowhere near as dangerous as Loaded gloves,
        If Marg did know what was going on then I dunno how he sleeps at night,
        In the long run he could have done some very serious damage to miguel cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          True but u can't compare an infraction to a crime. When it comes to athletics though, I believe any form of cheating should be handled similarly.

You can't say "Yeah he cheated but he didn't cheat as
          much."

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
            True but u can't compare an infraction to a crime. When it comes to athletics though, I believe any form of cheating should be handled similarly.

You can't say "Yeah he cheated but he didn't cheat as
            much."
            Nah man I disagree completely, You cant handle all forms of cheating the same way,
            EG. You cant compare someone getting into the ring with PED's in there system to someone, who lets say picked up a bat brought it into the ring a cracked his oppenent across the head with it.
            You could say that is cheating aswell

Comment

theyre both ****ing cheaters

Comment

i can just respect dlhs opinion, even when i dont fully agree.
                i respect what he says because he fought mosley in the past 2x, and is not even angry at him.

Comment

Both cheats, But tony made the bigger screw up. Fighting with bricks in your hands is nasty

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    i can just respect dlhs opinion, even when i dont fully agree.
                    i respect what he says because he fought mosley in the past 2x, and is not even angry at him.
                    he is not angry with him coz he is with GBP now. He is promoting Mosley. Ive lost all my respect for Golden Boy. He will say anything to benefit his fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reason- View Post
                      I don't think Margarito realised what the hell he was doing to be honest,
                      Im not trying to make excuses for the guy what he was doing was a disgrace and he should of been locked up,
                      But he just doesn't come across as the type of guy who would do such a thing
                      Try putting some plaster paris on some hand wraps, put your gloves on and box with them for at least 1 hour. I can guarantee you will feel the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X