Damn son, best day of my life. I proved everyone wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn son, best day of my life. I proved everyone wrong

I'm an alt of the niroj account."please don't ban me I'll behave this time"

Some of you might remember some of my posts that concern my trainer not respecting me and treating me like a bum in boxing. He took me to gala and was gonna put me for exhibition because he believed I couldn't win a fight. On the day of the fight there was only 8 seats in the van that takes us out of the city to the rival gym. We were 9 people. He asked me to stay home since it's only an exhibition. I told him no I took a day of work and lost a 100$ to come I'm not going home. We squeezed into the van.
    the other boxers were pissed cuz they thought I was dumb too for fighting a dude with 4 fights when I have none and I had to squeeze into the van with them.
    So it turned out he actually had 4 fights 2 wins 2 losses. He didn't want to do an exhibition he needed a fight.
    My trainer said don't do it. I told him he has a 50% win rate. " I have 0 fights and 1 exhibition. I said don't worry he lost half his fights and is shorter than me.
    my trainer called me stupid and said I shouldn't even say that, my boxing isn't even that good and I don't have as much exp as him. I went anyway.

the fight was just like lennox lewis vs mike tyson me being lewis of course.
    I went into the fight I killed that fool. I was winnning the first 2 rounds, my coach told me that I was losing both those rounds before 3rd round. 3rd round I killed that kid. I broke his nose with crushing rights, hit him with hooks so hard his mouthpiece flew out of his mouth not once but twice. That fool was too scared to even touch me. After I won, my coach complained about all the mistakes I did and didn't even congratulate me.
    I feel damn good though.

I'm gonna upload the video once my friend puts it in my usb key.
    Last edited by pyrovampx; 03-08-2009, 06:56 AM.

If all this is true you really need to go to another gym, what a bunch of f**** *******s, your coach is a c**t

Congrats on the win.

Comment

Yeah, he sounds like a ****ing twat. Maybe you dont box the way he likes but you cant argue with results. **** him, find a new gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
        If all this is true you really need to go to another gym, what a bunch of f**** *******s, your coach is a c**t

Congrats on the win.
        Agreed, it isn't good news if your at a gym where you cannot get along with your coach because in fairness it will hold you both back... you from succeeding and him from training fighters. Like Trrmo said if what you said is true the he sounds like a complete *******... is there any reason for him treating you like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          Agreed, it isn't good news if your at a gym where you cannot get along with your coach because in fairness it will hold you both back... you from succeeding and him from training fighters. Like Trrmo said if what you said is true the he sounds like a complete *******... is there any reason for him treating you like this?
          I guess I don't box his way or sometimes he thinks that I don't have it in me because I have asthma. I just stay there because I already made a year membership and they won't gimme back my money. I'm sure by a year I should be able to rack up a good 10 fights and a gym will take me under their wing.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
            I guess I don't box his way or sometimes he thinks that I don't have it in me because I have asthma. I just stay there because I already made a year membership and they won't gimme back my money. I'm sure by a year I should be able to rack up a good 10 fights and a gym will take me under their wing.

Dude you don't need fights to join a gym. And gym's aren't going to take you 'under their wing'. You earn a right there by gaining their respect.

Now granted if this is true as was your other post (s) regarding this trainer, then he is a total moron and don't expect much else from him. It just doesn't make sense to me, tbh, that you broke this guy up as bad as you claim and he is still crapping on you? Broke his nose, knocked his mouthguard out twice? Like Tyson and Lewis? It sorta smells like bull**** or you are adding a fair bit of color. How the hell is he gonna dog you by doing that? Did all his fighters break everyone else up worse then that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIs View Post
              Dude you don't need fights to join a gym. And gym's aren't going to take you 'under their wing'. You earn a right there by gaining their respect.

Now granted if this is true as was your other post (s) regarding this trainer, then he is a total moron and don't expect much else from him. It just doesn't make sense to me, tbh, that you broke this guy up as bad as you claim and he is still crapping on you? Broke his nose, knocked his mouthguard out twice? Like Tyson and Lewis? It sorta smells like bull**** or you are adding a fair bit of color. How the hell is he gonna dog you by doing that? Did all his fighters break everyone else up worse then that?
              Well we had 8 fighters and I think 6 of them were fights of the 6 fights we won 4. He got all mad and **** and telling me to stop backing up and keep the center and go forward. I didn't listen to him I just kept distance and I didn't really stay in one place I was moving around alot to avoid getting hit.
              I backed up alot and almost feel off stage once. But I was waiting to back up and hit him with another right.
              Second he was pissed because my left hand was low I was trying to get him to make a move he was scared to come forward and make a move so I kept teasing him and that pissed off my trainer alot. He also told me to use alot of energy the first 2 rounds and put pressure on him. I just took it easy moved around jabbed one at a time occasionally throwing in rights and hooks.
              played around with him a bit. I dunno maybe he thought I would lose because the other guy got me on the ropes and did a flurry of punches 2 times but didn't even manage to get a clean hit on me.

I'll be posting a video soon though

Comment

Sounds like he doesn't realize you're an outfighter...

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
                  Yeah, well my advice is trying to find a new gym after one year membership finishes... he sounds like an *******, it doesn't matter if you have asthma you have inhalers for that. He just sounds like a prick and the sooner you join a gym where the coaches respect you the better! Hope this advice helped.

Congrats on the win by the way, don't listen to them lot if you won you must have been doing something right... he just can't admit to being wrong and cannot accept that you can be more of a success than he thinks.

In life you will always have people attempting to bring you down from whatever you want to do whether it is your dream or not, this might seem a bit odd coming from a 17 year old and all but just don't listen to people trying to bring you down from what you want to do unless it is really useful and constructive criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    Yeah, well my advice is trying to find a new gym after one year membership finishes... he sounds like an *******, it doesn't matter if you have asthma you have inhalers for that. He just sounds like a prick and the sooner you join a gym where the coaches respect you the better! Hope this advice helped.

Congrats on the win by the way, don't listen to them lot if you won you must have been doing something right... he just can't admit to being wrong and cannot accept that you can be more of a success than he thinks.

In life you will always have people attempting to bring you down from whatever you want to do whether it is your dream or not, this might seem a bit odd coming from a 17 year old and all but just don't listen to people trying to bring you down from what you want to do unless it is really useful and constructive criticism.
                    That is some seriously good advice. You are wise beyond your years Spacey!

Comment

Working...
                    X