Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton and Calzaghe releasing xmas hits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo's going to ham it up for the camera when they film they video.

Comment

Enzo is gonna be like p.Diddy all up in the video
      He aint gonna give Joe a chance to shine...

Anyway im gonna buy both cds from woolworths and use them has drink mats...

Comment

Enzo Calzaghe was a great jazz musician before producing numerous world champions.

Ya'll musta forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
          Enzo Calzaghe was a great jazz musician before producing numerous world champions.

Ya'll musta forgot.
          I did forget...

Comment

I'll believe it when I hear it.

Comment

Cringe. Everyone knows that X-factor or a **** Cliff Richards song will be number 1 if not then Hatton more popular over here and kids will buy his song.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton to square off in battle for Christmas No 1

10.11.08 - By Mark Pickering: British boxing icons Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton could land the biggest hits of their career in December as they trade the squared circle for the recording studio to battle for the highly coveted Christmas No 1 spot. While Calzaghe’s future remains unclear after his stunning victory over Roy Jones Jr. in the earlier hours of Sunday morning the 36-year-old will spend some welcome downtime recording a track with Welsh rockers the Stereophonics..

The Newbridge southpaw’s dad and trainer Enzo, 60, will write the song while his glamorous model girlfriend Jo-Emma, 27, will be the face of the music video.

Musical maestro Enzo and co. will have it all do as Ricky Hatton, who’s busy preparing for his Las Vegas showdown with Paulie Malignaggi on 22 November, has enlisted the services of Oasis brothers Liam and Noel Gallagher.

The Mancunian trio will be looking to KO Team Calzaghe with Hi Ho Ricky Hatton, a take on the 1967 hit Hi Ho Silver Lining.

from ESB.

Think it's fairly reliable, though surprised Joe would finally embrace the limelight like that. To me is screams retirement, and showbiz stuff ready for promoting and such. Oasis and Stereophonics are major artists, serious ****.
                Man I can't believe this was Joe's idea, Enzo has to be behind it!! Remember Enzo with the guitar in 24/7? I swear I thought he nearly struck a horn when he started to play it! There's no way it's ever gonna be a hit!

I doubt there's any truth to the rumours anyway. Joe isn't one for the limelight and it would be the last thing on Ricky's mind with the fight against Paulie so close. Oh and I nearly forgot, neither band have released a decent album in years so they'd be better off worrying about their own careers!

Comment

Hatton on his UK tv show and in a vid/blog spoke of wanting to do an xmas vid but schedule wise with Paulie might not be able to. Seems he can and Oasis would be down. So that ones true for me. Plus he's mates with Joe, it may bring out a competitive side lol.

As for Joe, well Enzo writing, Welsh stereophonics, Joe more enjoying the limelight now if you watch some vids. I actually think there's a good chance of this based on all that. Will have to see though.

Comment

Walking in a Fatton Wonderland!!

Comment

Does Ricky have his own show in the UK? I knew he's done a bit of stand up alright but this is news to me! Ricky is so popular I could actually see him having a hit, especially with the Gallagher boys involved. As much as I love Joe and Enzo I can see their song crash and burn but it would be worth it just to see Enzo with a load of bling, surrounded by bitches throwing a few shapes in a music video, lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X