Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    It's "conscience" OP and he's demanding testing because he feels he got KO'd by a juiced up opponent.
    Why is it that when Pac is asking for drug testing, it's because "he feels he got KO'd by a juiced up opponent", yet when Floyd asked for drug testing after Pac's unprecidented move up in weight, while continuing to hurt bigger and bigger guys, he is "ducking" and " putting up roadblocks"? Pac said after the fight that Marquez wasn't alot stronger, he just didn't see the punches. I think common sense would say it's easier to believe that Marquez could KO Pac if he dove into the perfect shot(which he did), than that Pac could move up so many weight classes, while keeping his power naturally, yet not want to take a drug test worth $50-75million, that he's more than willing to take now while making $15-20 mil.

Why isn't "FMJ doesn't have the cahones to get in the ring with little Pacquiao" applied to Pac?

Comment

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Perhaps. I also found it interesting what Ariza had to say about Manny getting put to sleep.

"Now when Memo started working with Marquez we ended up being beat by the same thing we had been beating everyone else with."
      - Alex Ariza

Comment

What makes you so convinced that a narcissist who is worth $115 million is clean and without suspicion. What makes you think that he would want to have every edge possible over his opponents?, what makes you so convinced that he isn't using undetectable designer drugs... that skinny wimp olympic tester we saw in 24/7 for the Mosely fight looked very shifty to me, with a very shifty handshake from Ellerbe.

Another thing. This so called ''olympic style testing'' in boxing is absolute BS. Testing isn't olympic style these guys are only tested when the fight is announced, they could be doing god knows what outside of camp such as cycling EPO and maintaining their gains for when they reach training camp. All boxers should be tested year round. Oh and another thing he's being tested by USADA who couldn't catch Armstrong for how many years? With the amount of money that the dude has do you really think he couldn't finance his way out of a negative test?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          he is......
          Well if this is 100% true then all I can say is that Pacquiao is finished. I don't know how ****ing dumb Pacman's advisers and Freddie Roach are but they or any other top fighter should not face anyone with him in their camp. The dude has ****ing boasted about how he knows methods to make the steroids undetectable, and is a convicted steroids dealer. Before anyone says that Rios is so crap he'd lose with or without steroids, the fact is that steroids make the ordinary extraordinary, Pacquiao is in for a world of trouble if this dude is in Rios' training camp.

Comment

Will there be VADA or USADA testing for the Rios fight?

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
              What makes you so convinced that a narcissist who is worth $115 million is clean and without suspicion. What makes you think that he would want to have every edge possible over his opponents?, what makes you so convinced that he isn't using undetectable designer drugs... that skinny wimp olympic tester we saw in 24/7 for the Mosely fight looked very shifty to me, with a very shifty handshake from Ellerbe.

Another thing. This so called ''olympic style testing'' in boxing is absolute BS. Testing isn't olympic style these guys are only tested when the fight is announced, they could be doing god knows what outside of camp such as cycling EPO and maintaining their gains for when they reach training camp. All boxers should be tested year round. Oh and another thing he's being tested by USADA who couldn't catch Armstrong for how many years? With the amount of money that the dude has do you really think he couldn't finance his way out of a negative test?
              Olympic style means exactly that , its a similar style of testing it don't mean exact copy of the Olympics testing regime , in that athletes know the date 4 years in advance of competition , that's a big window of opportunity to cycle PEDS in .

I just find it hilarious to point fingers at the most tested guy in boxing but the one refusing to be tested , even when offered all the fame and fortune beyond dreams , and he is the good guy and gets a pass WTF ! no other fighter in history would have refused that fight because off a PEDS test that they both gotta take , not for that money and how huge that fight was , Manny is suspicious as fck , he starts losing and now wants his opponents PED tested , why did he think PEDS with JMM who made less gains that he did himself , people must be very gullible to swallow it , everything ppoints to Manny being on PEDS , then going off them because of the heat the media was bringing , then he loses and now wants PED testing ,,, Come on its not rocket science !
              Last edited by Reloaded; 07-22-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Why would Manny refuse the biggest fight in history because of a PEDs test , then with all the pressure on him about PEDS all of a sudden he starts losing , then he demands PED tests of his opponents . it allures to the notion that he knows the benefits of PEDS meaning he may have been dirty winning his biggest WW matches .

Just for fun lets say the circumstantial evidence is all right and Manny was really using PEDS , all of a sudden all the confusion becomes crystal clear .

Who really thinks Manny was using PEDS when he refused to be tested in the biggest fight in history , not what you thought back then , what you think now , back then I didn't think so but today Im not so sure .
                Gosh...you could be new Sheerknock Bones me lad. YOu certainly are unloading tonight. Reading such crap as this makes me even more careful to only state what I've read in direct quotes or interviews.

I'm surprised that you guys don't get a flash of sanity sometimes and get scared of the direction in which you're heading . And to think that you loose-wits can hold a job and are able to procreate...... dreadful.

No wonder the recent theories about the direction the world is heading into has brought out the possibility that humanity began to deteriorate when civilisation caused the weak- minded and other nut-heads to be protected and allowed out loose in the community to have families who had other families etc..........

As soon as they stopped leaving them out on rocky hillsides for the wolves to dispose of.... I'm not saying that I agree with or accept the idea, but I can see the lineal descent of the theory. And today, we have about 40% of humanity little better than gibbering idiots.......many of whom, to my utter disgust, post in to boxingscene......

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  Gosh...you could be new Sheerknock Bones me lad. YOu certainly are unloading tonight. Reading such crap as this makes me even more careful to only state what I've read in direct quotes or interviews.

I'm surprised that you guys don't get a flash of sanity sometimes and get scared of the direction in which you're heading . And to think that you loose-wits can hold a job and are able to procreate...... dreadful.

No wonder the recent theories about the direction the world is heading into has brought out the possibility that humanity began to deteriorate when civilisation caused the weak- minded and other nut-heads to be protected and allowed out loose in the community to have families who had other families etc..........

As soon as they stopped leaving them out on rocky hillsides for the wolves to dispose of.... I'm not saying that I agree with or accept the idea, but I can see the lineal descent of the theory. And today, we have about 40% of humanity little better than gibbering idiots.......many of whom, to my utter disgust, post in to boxingscene......
                  So in all that you got answer , how typical , hindsight is so full of strong circumstantial evidence that points to Manny having used PEDs and you cannot address any of it .

Comment

Olympic style means exactly that , its a similar style of testing it don't mean exact copy of the Olympics testing regime , in that athletes know the date 4 years in advance of competition , that's a big window of opportunity to cycle PEDS in .

I just find it hilarious to point fingers at the most tested guy in boxing but the one refusing to be tested , even when offered all the fame and fortune beyond dreams , and he is the good guy and gets a pass WTF ! no other fighter in history would have refused that fight because off a PEDS test that they both gotta take , not for that money and how huge that fight was , Manny is suspicious as fck , he starts losing and now wants his opponents PED tested , why did he think PEDS with JMM who made less gains that he did himself , people must be very gullible to swallow it , everything ppoints to Manny being on PEDS , then going off them because of the heat the media was bringing , then he loses and now wants PED testing ,,, Come on its not rocket science !
                    I suppose you mean like "corned-beef, kosher-style" which, of course, actually is not kosher at all but allows the gluttons to pretend it is.....

Comment

So in all that you got answer , how typical , hindsight is so full of strong circumstantial evidence that points to Manny having used PEDs and you cannot address any of it .
                      One thing for sure that I "can't redress" is that I don't know what the hell you're talking about and doubt very much, judging from all your past posts I've read, that you do either...

And YOUR "hindsight" would just be a sight of your huge, wobbling, obese backside......
                      Last edited by edgarg; 07-22-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X