No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Donaire Lands 60% of His Power Shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Donaire Lands 60% of His Power Shots

Nonito Donaire, although loading up all night, outlanded Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. in 11 of 12 rounds. 115-112 Vazquez? Really Judge Ruben Garcia, really? Donaire landed 60% of his power shots and dropped Vazquez in round nine. Donaire won a twelve round split decision and the vacant WBO super bantamweight title. [Click Here To Read More]

Didnt tale the power up with him then?

Comment

we should give credit to WV2 at least. he's as hard as a brick. going back to his arce fight, i think if his father didn't come in to stop, he' should've been standing until the final bell.

Comment

Comment

donaire is a beastttt

Comment

Vasquez give Donaire a good fight;

One Judge even has the guts to give Vasquez a win!

Anyway, Donaire simply put his best punch scoring a Knockdown even with injured left hand.

Give Donaire more time at 122lbs., let him unify it, before going up at 126lbs.

Comment

t was a good, skilful fight, and although Donaire won fairly well, it was closer that the scoring (at least of 2 judges) Many more of Donaire's punches landed on gloves than Compubox indicates. Just another skewed Compubox result, although the right man won..

Comment

I thought Donaire won a shutout! Maybe I can give Vasquez 1 round at most...

117-110 is already a very kind score for Vasquez...

I'm puzzled how on earth did Dr Ruben Garcia scored 115-112 for Vasquez!!!
                I'm not sure how this guy get his Ph. D...
                I hope this guy will be banned from boxing... How many more boxers will he hurt with his bad scoring??? Clearly an incompetent boxing judge!

Comment

And thats total bull*****.

Compubox is ****ing garbage!!

Donaire didnt land 60% of his power punches!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    And thats total bull*****.

Compubox is ****ing garbage!!

Donaire didnt land 60% of his power punches!!
                    Donaire could have, but Compubox is full of ****.

There was one round, one of the middle rounds where Vazquez was doing alright and compubox popped up saying Vazquez had landed 1 power punch that round and I had just seen him land several power punches. It's amazing how inaccurate Compubox is and people treat it like gospel.

Comment

Working...
                    X