No announcement yet.

Broner: "At 23 I would have kicked Floyds Ass"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    Carlos Alberto Ramon Rios, justin juuko, carlos gerena, and gregario vargas weren't exactly top fighters. floyd was the original berto.
    This is boxing knowledge at its best!

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      Ummm yeah he will, as long as he keeps winning. ODLH didn't have a "persona" and was bigger than Floyd.

uh the "golden boy" is a persona. In front of the cameras he is the golden boy, in real life he snorts coke, bangs hookers, dresses in drag, fathers children out of wedlock and abandons them.

Comment

• Floyd would've won all 12 rds convincingly

Comment

• **** no. Floyd at 23 was just as fast, just as strong, it just as hard BUT, he was smarter in the ring and could adjust quicker than Broner could.

Comment

• lol broner turning on his idol

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              When asked if he'd fight floyd next he said "of course, I have kids to feed".
              Will this be online? I have to watch this good ****.

Comment

• Here are some more quotes.

Broner: I want to be the best fighter who ever laced on gloves

Broner on rios and alvarez: they're good but..

Broner like comparison to floyd? "Of course I like it...feel like I'm doing something right"

Fighting floyd next. "Of course" says he got five kids to feed

Broner, age 23, said he doesn't expect mayweather to be fighting in two years. "It would be stupid". Says hed beat floyd at age 23

Broner: at 23, I would have kicked floyds ass. But admits he has a lot to learn still

Broner says since first grade he was class clown. Says hair brush, and proposal were spontaneous

Antics can put broner in villain role. Same as floyd? "I'm not a villain. I'm just being me"

Broner says cherry picking in editing can make him look ****y

Says he didn't want to fight at 130, did anyway. Does not regret going through w the fight

says he wants marquez, rios, guerrero. But will they take a fight with him?

Says if there was a commish of boxing hed request fighting two boxers at once, because one won't do

Says he's not into it for the money. But knows money will come

Broner acts broke. Broner tells family and friends asking for dough that he was just about to ask them for some dough. Broner says he won't have a posse like ricardo williams, won't spend money to hook up the entourage. "I learn from others' mistakes"

Will broner still fight at 35? Says he can be top guy in boxing next one, two or three fights. Thus, might not need to fight too long

Broner says he wants to be first boxer to generate a billion dollars

Broner says he missed olympics, got into trouble, told God he would smrten up

Broner says he was locked up yrs ago for over a year, didn't want to say for what reason. Said it was hard but friends and fam were there

Comment

• LMAO I must must must must see the video of this conference.

Comment

• Fighthype you better have this damn press conference!

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      Here are some more quotes.

Broner: I want to be the best fighter who ever laced on gloves

Broner on rios and alvarez: they're good but..

Broner like comparison to floyd? "Of course I like it...feel like I'm doing something right"

Fighting floyd next. "Of course" says he got five kids to feed

Broner, age 23, said he doesn't expect mayweather to be fighting in two years. "It would be stupid". Says hed beat floyd at age 23

Broner: at 23, I would have kicked floyds ass. But admits he has a lot to learn still

Broner says since first grade he was class clown. Says hair brush, and proposal were spontaneous

Antics can put broner in villain role. Same as floyd? "I'm not a villain. I'm just being me"

Broner says cherry picking in editing can make him look ****y

Says he didn't want to fight at 130, did anyway. Does not regret going through w the fight

says he wants marquez, rios, guerrero. But will they take a fight with him?

Says if there was a commish of boxing hed request fighting two boxers at once, because one won't do

Says he's not into it for the money. But knows money will come

Broner acts broke. Broner tells family and friends asking for dough that he was just about to ask them for some dough. Broner says he won't have a posse like ricardo williams, won't spend money to hook up the entourage. "I learn from others' mistakes"

Will broner still fight at 35? Says he can be top guy in boxing next one, two or three fights. Thus, might not need to fight too long

Broner says he wants to be first boxer to generate a billion dollars

Broner says he missed olympics, got into trouble, told God he would smrten up

Broner says he was locked up yrs ago for over a year, didn't want to say for what reason. Said it was hard but friends and fam were there
                      That's some good stuff there Comedian. Green K

Comment

Working...
                      X