Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference between a man and a boy.

Man *fight fighters with winning records and experience in the pro-ring*

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...9205&cat=boxer

Boy *fight fighters who can not teach you anything new and with each passing fight lowers your potential in the pro-ring*

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8841&cat=boxer

Maybe I'm a bit harsh, but both have 6 fights and one clearly has way better wins over the other.

Are people ducking Wilder or is his team protecting the ever living crap out of him for some reason? He fights every month but its against weak ass opposition.
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 06-29-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
      when did nate campbell start?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        The difference between a man and a boy.

Man *fight fighters with winning records and experience in the pro-ring*

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...9205&cat=boxer

Boy *fight fighters who can not teach you anything new and with each passing fight lowers your potential in the pro-ring*

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8841&cat=boxer

Maybe I'm a bit harsh, but both have 6 fights and one clearly has way better wins over the other.

Are people ducking Wilder or is his team protecting the ever living crap out of him for some reason? He fights every month but its against weak ass opposition.

I guess Calzghes a boy then

look at his first few fights

14-28
        12-23
        10-13
        etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
          I guess Calzghes a boy then

look at his first few fights

14-28
          12-23
          10-13
          etc etc
          Want to know how you just owned yourself? When Calzaghe first started fighting the 168 pound division was weak, and yes I know benn and eubank were their but why would he fight a top fighter in his first couple of fights? That wouldn't make sense what so ever. Now if you look at Tyson Furys record you can see that their are decent fighters with winning records and experience at heavyweight.

Have any more comments to add?

Comment

Want to know how you just owned yourself? When Calzaghe first started fighting the 168 pound division was weak, and yes I know benn and eubank were their but why would he fight a top fighter in his first couple of fights? That wouldn't make sense what so ever. Now if you look at Tyson Furys record you can see that their are decent fighters with winning records and experience at heavyweight.

Tyson Fury is 6'6 and 250 lbs and he has fought 2 cruiserweights and a couple designated bums.

I really don't think Wilder would have too much trouble with Lee Swaby or Scott Belshaw. One punch and either chump is down for the count.

Sure I know the Wilder is raw, but he is yet to punch himself in the face.

Comment

Its quite easy to land your power shots against bums who walk right into them. This guy is a disgrace, wasn't he in the amateurs and now he fights only fat loser boxers? Tyson Fury would own this guys ass in the ring if they fought right now.
              Dude, you make a presence in every thread about Wilder to dump ****. Once again though, the dude's had 27 amateur fights. He was 23-4 with one loss being by walkover. He debuted at the National Golden Gloves, won, then won the US Championship, swept the Olympic Trials, swept an Olympic qualifier, defeated a World silver medalist in a US-Russia duel, captured Bronze and is now 6-0 in 7 professional rounds.

Wilder is a phenom and you sir are a hater. He would kayo your boy Fury in eight months' time.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 06-30-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

You're an idiot.

Comment

He'll fight bums until the winter of next year then I bet he'll get a Robert Hawkins, Larry Donald, or if they really want to be risky Dominick Guinn.

Comment

LMAO

this has to be the stupidest "comeback" post I've seen

Thx for the laugh buddy

Comment

Working...
                    X