Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Kessler fans, How many of you are actual Kessler fans and not just Joe C. fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Kessler fans, How many of you are actual Kessler fans and not just Joe C. fans?

Question speaks for itself.

Now I know that there are some Kessler fans out there, I just want to see how many of the dip**** trolls will be honest about why they like Kessler.

Also please tell us what country you are from and how long you've watched boxing before answering. Thanks.

So Poll RULES:

Pick one from each column:

What you like
    Where you are from
    How long you've watched boxing.
    I have always liked Kessler
    26.51%
    I love Joe Calzaghe and like Kessler cause it makes Joe look good
    4.82%
    I was a Kessler fan but liked Joe C after he kicked Mikkel's ass
    4.82%
    I like Kessler but am still waiting for him to beat anyone
    12.05%
    UK/Europe
    14.46%
    North/South America
    9.64%
    Other
    3.61%
    4+ years
    13.25%
    Less than one year
    2.41%
    1-4 years
    8.43%
    Last edited by bsrizpac; 01-13-2009, 02:06 PM.

Can't people be both?

I mean i'm a Pacman AND Hatton fan, why is it wrong to like fighters who have fought each other?

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
      Can't people be both?

I mean i'm a Pacman AND Hatton fan, why is it wrong to like fighters who have fought each other?
      Check the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        Question speaks for itself.

Now I know that there are some Kessler fans out there, I just want to see how many of the dip**** trolls will be honest about why they like Kessler.

Also please tell us what country you are from and how long you've watched boxing before answering. Thanks.

So Poll RULES:

Pick one from each column:

What you like
        Where you are from
        How long you've watched boxing.
        lol true say

Comment

Can't people be both?

I also expect tons of lies on this poll. Especially in regards to how long people have watched and why they like Kessler.

But let's see.

Comment

He is the only world class North European boxer, on top of that he is a talented, skilled boxer who is also aggressive, always forcing the fight.

Not much to dislike about him except for his recent career moves although it is respectable that he is suing his management for not providing him with the big fights that they've been promising him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
              He is the only world class North European boxer, on top of that he is a talented, skilled boxer who is also aggressive, always forcing the fight.

Not much to dislike about him except for his recent career moves (although it is respectable that he is suing his management for not providing him with the big fights that they've been promising him).
              Appreciate the input, but there is a poll for a reason.

Comment

Every Kessler fan is a Joe fan. Kessler is a fucking nobody.

Comment

The poll is leading and aimed at proving nothing but what you want it to show.

Poor Bz, Poor, you're better than this.

Comment

The poll is leading and aimed at proving nothing but what you want it to show.

Poor Bz, Poor, you're better than this.
                    That's why there is a "I have always like Kessler" and "I'm waiting for Kessler to beat someone but like him" Option?

And where is the "**** Kessler" option if this poll is so bad?

Sorry if you don't like the wording of the question.

Comment

Working...
                    X