No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Open To Showtime Pact, Lomachenko-Walters on SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Open To Showtime Pact, Lomachenko-Walters on SHO

New York, NY-The landscape of boxing is always evolving and changing, and those involved in the business have to do the same. For the past few years, Top Rank, Inc. has done business exclusively with one major premium network and that network is HBO. But the relationship hasn't been all peaches and cream.

[Click Here To Read More]

That would be bad for HBO. I would love to see Als guys against Top Rank fighters would be great for the sport.

Comment

I definitely could see this happen

Comment

I don't care what network it's on, as long as it gets done. If on Showtime then so be it

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz is probably gonna retire now that Lomachenko can fight on Showtime.

Comment

Could care less what network it's on. Just want this fight to get made. Although I'd prefer the HBO commentary, especially for this fight, since Roy seems to be a fan of Loma.

Comment

DO IT!!! screw hbo for not wanting this fight its their loss.

Comment

That would be quite a haul for Showtime, especially if they were able to get Crawford-Postol after that as well.

Arum's bluffing though. He's using the media to get the fans on his side in order to draw as much money from the other side as possible. Same dog and pony show as before. Old man, old tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                  Leo Santa Cruz is probably gonna retire now that Lomachenko can fight on Showtime.
                  LSC never fights Loma... Loma would be the heavy favorite anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    That would be quite a haul for Showtime, especially if they were able to get Crawford-Postol after that as well.

Arum's bluffing though. He's using the media to get the fans on his side in order to draw as much money from the other side as possible. Same dog and pony show as before. Old man, old tricks.
                    Arum has never been afraid to take his guys over to the other side he's done it before I believe he would do it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X