No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs. Abril in Talks For February 16th on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I was expecting for the first page posters to be ecstatic about this fight. This is a very interesting match up, I can't believe people are actually talking down about this fight, that's crazy. Abril has a very difficult style. I can't believe NSB. This is a very good fight, I'm shocked. I was expecting Broner vs Burns, but this is just as good.
    Are you really surprised, though? lol

This fight is better than Burns. These are the types of fights we beg bigger name fighters to take all the time. High risk, little reward. I like the way Broner's career is being handled. He's looking for the toughest challenges out there right now.

Comment

I can see it now with those particular group of fans. Broner beats Abril so he already beat Rios as well so he doesn't have to fight him for his legacy.

Comment

I was expecting for the first page posters to be ecstatic about this fight. This is a very interesting match up, I can't believe people are actually talking down about this fight, that's crazy. Abril has a very difficult style. I can't believe NSB. This is a very good fight, I'm shocked. I was expecting Broner vs Burns, but this is just as good.
        They cry cry and cry about top fighters avoiding high risk/low reward fights. Until an undefeated American who's star is rising quickly decides to take one of the toughest challenges at 135, a challenge that will bring zero fans from Abril's side, and all they can talk about is how boring it will be. Pathetic. Broner will make this exciting. I'm not a fan, but he's really stacking that resume.

Comment

Definitely will give broner his props if he fights April very good fight. As for burns who gives a dam the guy is garbage had no chance of beating broner anyway. Burns is another trash euro fighter fighting euro bums he will get ktfo like PAC did when he steps up

Comment

I completely agree! im high on Broners talent but i truly believed they were going to feed him stiffs, or at least fighters tailer made for his style (ie brawlers) for the foreseable future.

Abril is a tricky smart fighter who will make adjustments to Broners style... Though i expect Broner to come away with the W.

Toughest fight for Broner at lightweight however is Vasquez i think. Wont happen because the guy was built to send viewers to sleep, but still not sure how Broner would cope with his constant movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              I can see it now with those particular group of fans. Broner beats Abril so he already beat Rios as well so he doesn't have to fight him for his legacy.
              Got a damn good fight coming up and you revert to race baiting again. It's crazy how you let that particular group of fans get under your skin so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Got a damn good fight coming up and you revert to race baiting again. It's crazy how you let that particular group of fans get under your skin so much.
                WTH!?!?! How the hell is it race baiting? I was voicing what many people think.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Fantastic View Post
                  wth!?!?! How the hell is it race baiting? I was voicing what many people think.
                  lol..........

Comment

The first thing I thought of about this thread was how interesting it will be because of Abril's style. I never even thought of Rios, that's in the past. Yeah Abril got robbed but who cares. Some people were just born to argue. There's a lot of wasted talent here in the law industry. We have a lot of lawyers and attorneys here. Some people just can't give their take on how the fight may play out, they have to say something provocative.

I want to see Marquez vs Rios because I think it would be a great fight, Marquez-Diaz all over again. Never even thought of Rios gift against Abril. Same with this fight, Broner-Abril is an interesting match up. Some people just always want to e-fight and pick on fanbases.

Comment

If he doesn't like or hate that particular group of fans, I hate his particular group back a million times more. As long as he knows that, he can keep on hating because I don't give a **** what he says or thinks. If he says some rotten ****, you can bet that I'll say something worse. Believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X