• cotto is finished

his last 3 fights

a loss
    a win vs a nobody
    a win vs a cripple

only 1 fight in 2013
    only 1 fight in 2014

rip cotto

Honestly, he was finished years ago, but his team has done a good job of finding a vulnerable opponent to bounce him back every time he steps up and loses.

But his fans are very passionate. He could get stomped again then "bounce back" with a Mayorga rematch and they would eat it up.
    Last edited by ////; 11-11-2014, 11:19 PM.

Comment

GGG can finish him off for good.

Comment

Cotto is so vastly overrated it's not even funny

Comment

The man won the lottery............now he can cash out and retire...no shame in that at all he has had a great career

Comment

#tebowingbeforeitwascool

Comment

he would have gotten jew jitsu'd by yuri foreman if it wastnt for the injury.

Comment

Cotto can still scrap, he looked better since he got with a real strength and conditioning coach and nutritionist, and with Freddie Roach, I wish he would have gotten with Roach years ago, I always said their styles fit perfect. Cotto is best when he throws heavy head and body combos, when he abandoned that he started looking bad. With Margarito all he had to do was turn him and throw, but Cotto started gassing and when he starts gassing he gets hit.

Now he knows how to pace himself and throw combos at the right times instead of just spending too much energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
                  #tebowingbeforeitwascool

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Cotto can still scrap, he looked better since he got with a real strength and conditioning coach and nutritionist, and with Freddie Roach, I wish he would have gotten with Roach years ago, I always said their styles fit perfect. Cotto is best when he throws heavy head and body combos, when he abandoned that he started looking bad. With Margarito all he had to do was turn him and throw, but Cotto started gassing and when he starts gassing he gets hit.

Now he knows how to pace himself and throw combos at the right times instead of just spending too much energy.
                    This right here. Cotto didn't have the desire for boxing anymore. Freddy has lit a fire under him and now he's got that hunger again like he did way back when.

Comment

Working...
                    X