Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you usually do to throw an awesome fight party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you usually do to throw an awesome fight party?

I thought this would be fun to do and possibly trade ideas on what others do at their fight party. What type of food do you make? What type of beer is a must? Do you bring out the "good ****"? Who do you invite? Do you watch the fights on the big screen tv or possibly a projector?

Me personally, haven't thrown a fight party since Cotto vs Mayweather. I bought a ****load of pizza, chips, salsa, and my friends bought beer. After the fight we went outside to smoke cigars.

Comment

i allow guests to use my balls as a speed bag

Comment

good weed, octoberfest [now in season,] and some weed gummies i'm picking up tonight in boston.

that's what's on tap for saturday. we'll probably order food, or walk to the sushi place down the road and grab some unagi.

i'm only having one friend over so far. i usually send out a few texts, but people are generally not too excited about mayweather fights.

pacquiao fights, in his prime, were always a big hit. dude was freaking exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
          i allow guests to use my balls as a speed bag
          People don't get tired of shadow boxing?

Comment

Honestly I only invite 3-4 friends and my brother.

I normally get Corona, have some wings, pizza, burgers from this local place (best pizza I've ever had) and they usually bring the pot, I don't really smoke so I take like 2 hits and I'm tapped out.

If I'm at my brothers place we grill and he invites like 10 people over and I get super drunk.

Comment

I insist that everyone wears really tight pants.

Comment

Booze, BBQ (early, during pre-lims.) and draw rounds, randomly, from a hat for main event. Each round costs no less than $5. Winner wins over $50 bucks. Everyone is happy.

Bottle of Patron. Everyone can chip in.

Make sure you got a couple buddies that will help put the bill of fight.

Every single one of my parties is a success, everyone loves coming over.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                  People don't get tired of shadow boxing?
                  Nice one dude

Comment

there's usually about 30 of us...my buddy brings out the tvs outside and his projector...we grill, drink, blaze...tons of carne and chicken...tons of beer...lookin forward to this saturday

Comment

Working...
                    X