No announcement yet.

Do you really believe these ATG's are dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really believe these ATG's are dirty

I know a lot of people here suspect Pac of using steroids for a while now but do you guys think Marquez with his new found body and power is dirty to?
    Marquez is dirty Pac isn't
    44.19%
    Pac is dirty Marquez isn't
    11.63%
    Their both dirty
    20.93%
    Their both clean
    23.26%

Til they fail the test it is only speculation.

Comment

Marquez' secret weapon isn't really just piss...

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
        Til they fail the test it is only speculation.
        That explains why he won't do VADA.

Comment

I hate to say it because I really like both these guys but I think their both very suspect especially Marquez he's shown a dramatic change at almost the end of his career he looks better then ever and has more power then ever.

I don't blame Bradley for wanting VADA.

Comment

All I know is that Marquez has never failed a random drug test. And Pacquiao has never failed a commission test.

Comment

I'll say both used

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                I hate to say it because I really like both these guys but I think their both very suspect especially Marquez he's shown a dramatic change at almost the end of his career he looks better then ever and has more power then ever.

I don't blame Bradley for wanting VADA.
                It was very noticeable that he has slowed in the 4th fight, he traded speed for power. Moving up has allowed him to bulk up because of the extra weight which he didn't have in the lower divisions.

Comment

there really isnt any evidence against pacquiao. marquez on the other hand hired memo hernandez a renowned ped expert and had his best physique and started having sudden power at his latest age.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    there really isnt any evidence against pacquiao. marquez on the other hand hired memo hernandez a renowned ped expert and had his best physique and started having sudden power at his latest age.
                    That's why they say if it smells like a fish and it looks like a fish its a fish

Comment

Working...
                    X