No announcement yet.

Rigo-Donaire is Finally ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    After a series of false starts, accusations of "ducking" and all manner of bullshit, this fight is finally ON! The Caribe Productions and VADA testing issues threatened to derail this show. I'm so relieved that Guillermo did everything needed to make this fight happen. Hats off to both fighters!

WAR RIGO!!!
    So you want an early Ending? If it's war, it will end in KO rd 1 by Donaire!

If u say Run Rigo run! Then Rigo will only lose by UD!

Comment

Does this mean that Rigondeaux has finished cycling the roids out of his system?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        So you want an early Ending? If it's war, it will end in KO rd 1 by Donaire!

If u say Run Rigo run! Then Rigo will only lose by UD!
        I fully expect Rigo to fight a smart fight, but that doesn't mean he'll run. The object of your worship isn't the "God of War" you think he is. Make no mistake, Donaire is fighting the best fighter he ever fought. This KO1 nonsense is laughable.

Comment

I fully expect Rigo to fight a smart fight, but that doesn't mean he'll run. The object of your worship isn't the "God of War" you think he is. Make no mistake, Donaire is fighting the best fighter he ever fought. This KO1 nonsense is laughable.
          After the fight, you'll gonna say, "oh Rigo need more experience, he shouldn't take this fight, Donaire's too big!"

Then Rigo will be regarded as just Great AMATEUR" Then we will re adjust and say, Montiel, Darchinyan, and Nishioka were Donaire's greatest victories!

Comment

I'm glad its finally official, what a couple day its been. Nonito Donaire is just so graceful and skillful in the ring and Rigo while he's a good fighter, he's not as good as Nonito. I can't wait for April 13!

Comment

After the fight, you'll gonna say, "oh Rigo need more experience, he shouldn't take this fight, Donaire's too big!"

Then Rigo will be regarded as just Great AMATEUR" Then we will re adjust and say, Montiel, Darchinyan, and Nishioka were Donaire's greatest victories!
              I don't think Nonito is too big at all, but I've said on a few occasions that I would prefer if Rigo stepped up to Donaire a little more gradually. I was disappointed that the Poonsawat fight fell through; it would've been great preparation for Nonito. But, whatever, although I consider Donaire the favorite for this fight, I believe Guillermo might just pull this one out.

Comment

I don't think Nonito is too big at all, but I've said on a few occasions that I would prefer if Rigo stepped up to Donaire a little more gradually. I was disappointed that the Poonsawat fight fell through; it would've been great preparation for Nonito. But, whatever, although I consider Donaire the favorite for this fight, I believe Guillermo might just pull this one out.
                poonsawat was a real test for Rigo! he could lose in that fight. Poon was a good fighter with Resume to back up. If rigo lose in that fight then we will not see this. what I really want was the mares fight. but this is the 2nd choice! good enough!

Comment

poonsawat was a real test for Rigo! he could lose in that fight. Poon was a good fighter with Resume to back up. If rigo lose in that fight then we will not see this. what I really want was the mares fight. but this is the 2nd choice! good enough!
                  They had a poll somwhere, most fans wanted to see Donaire fight Rigo over Mares.

Comment

based on what? percieved skills?..coz thats the credible reason i could think of ....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      based on what? percieved skills?..coz thats the credible reason i could think of ....
                      Affirmative.

Comment

Working...
                      X