Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promises Fireowrks: I Will Knock Rosado Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rey guay. do you realize the amature career ggg has had? if all it took to beat him was movement and boxing don't you think dirrell would have beaten him? Here is the only problem i have with your logic and that is when people get hit in the ring, things change aswell as gameplans, on another note, i'm thinkin your under estimating ggg's ring iq and timing. this dude is an absolute beast and a breath of fresh air for all us boxing fans.(i'll fight anyone from 54 to 68). anyway rey, i'm sure u b changin ur mind a bit after you see ggg again. peace ya'll and enjoy the fights

Comment

If this fight last 6 rounds I would be shocked lol, the way both fighters fight I can only see a KO, unless rosado decides to box and move a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpleaseplease View Post
        rey guay. do you realize the amature career ggg has had? if all it took to beat him was movement and boxing don't you think dirrell would have beaten him? Here is the only problem i have with your logic and that is when people get hit in the ring, things change aswell as gameplans, on another note, i'm thinkin your under estimating ggg's ring iq and timing. this dude is an absolute beast and a breath of fresh air for all us boxing fans.(i'll fight anyone from 54 to 68). anyway rey, i'm sure u b changin ur mind a bit after you see ggg again. peace ya'll and enjoy the fights
        amateurs don't mean a whole lot, it's almost a different sport. Roberto Marroquin beat both Broner and Russell jr but do you think he could either of those guys today?

you mentioned the Dirrell fight. Dirrell was winning that fight by sticking and moving but for whatever reason Dirrell's training basically told him to stop move so much and throw combos and he lost. Gaydarbekov beat Golovkin in that same Olympics by just using a long jab and tagging GGG on the way in.

as a pro what has GGG done? what has he done that's impressive? he beat Proksa but Proksa was just another internet hype job. GGG stopped Ouma but he didn't look at all doing it. Ouma out boxed him because GGG was tired after 4 rounds.

all I'm saying is what has he done as a pro? not much

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          amateurs don't mean a whole lot, it's almost a different sport. Roberto Marroquin beat both Broner and Russell jr but do you think he could either of those guys today?

you mentioned the Dirrell fight. Dirrell was winning that fight by sticking and moving but for whatever reason Dirrell's training basically told him to stop move so much and throw combos and he lost. Gaydarbekov beat Golovkin in that same Olympics by just using a long jab and tagging GGG on the way in.

as a pro what has GGG done? what has he done that's impressive? he beat Proksa but Proksa was just another internet hype job. GGG stopped Ouma but he didn't look at all doing it. Ouma out boxed him because GGG was tired after 4 rounds.

all I'm saying is what has he done as a pro? not much
          Agreed. Rosado has faced the better opposition, which gives him a bit of an edge in my humble opinion!

Comment

I am curious to see what happens to 3G when he is pressed against the ropes. He plants his feet and is good at a certain distance but the situation may be different if he is smothered with no room to work and I've seen Rosado trap guys along the ropes and do damage.

I'm just looking forward to this fight, the style matchup is pretty interesting.

Comment

something I find really odd, is why would Bob Arum let two other promoters on his undercard.

Rosado is with Duva right? and Golovkin is with K2

I wonder if Arum has one of them in mind for Chavez jr?

if Rosado wins I can see him fighting Chavez. that's an instant sell, PR vs Mexico and if Rosado does beat GGG the media will see it as the upset of the year.

Comment

Go Golovkin!

Comment

ill be disappointed if u didnt excited for saturday nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                  X