Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs. Alvarado II in Talks For March 16th, Staples

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Bradley gets to whoop up on Peterson again I guess. Eh, whatever, I'll still tune in. Arum isn't ready to cash out on Rios just yet by letting him get demolished by Tim.

Rios will probably win again against Alvarado but the action will make for a great fan-friendly match.

Comment

Rather see Rios/Bradley first, but I will be watching.

Comment

Another questionable match-up. While the fanboys will have no problems and continue to say "Bradley is ducking Rios", he's gonna immediately rematch a guy he just stopped.

Comment

Very disappointing. I was excited to see where TR would go next with Rios.

Comment

cant wait for this fight, alvarado needs to be a lil more aggressive, and do less boxing

Comment

First fight was great, but Rios won by stoppage. New opponent please. Let Alvarado beat someone first.

Comment

do it if Rios isn't getting a title shot
                no need for him to go to WW with Pac outta the picture
                fight was great, sure a rematch would be just as good
                Rtios takes him out again if they do it

Comment

How the hell can any diehard boxing fan be disappointed with this fight being made??? I can't wait!!!

Comment

Not surprised by a rematch. That first one was a great slugfest.

Comment

wasn't really excited about the 1st fight when it was announced Alvarado hasn't done **** to be rated highly

Comment

Working...
                      X