47.19%
    Edmund Gerber vs Maurice Harris
    0.00%
    Carlos Molina vs James Kirkland
    2.25%
    Other (Name)
    2.25%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Perfect Plex; 06-14-2012, 01:10 PM.

This seems like a rhetorical question. Considering the timing especially, everyone already knows what fight will win by a landslide...

Just sayin.

Comment

biggest robbery was probably gerber vs maurice harris but I havent seen it so I cant vote for it

Comment

Abril-Rios and it's not even close. Abril won 11 rounds clear as day and 1 round was really close that you could give to Rios.

Bradley won 2 rounds, 2 rounds were really close, and 2 rounds were "competitive".

Cloud at least won a couple rounds and knocked Campillo down, though that one was terrible as well.

Kirkland, had the 10th round ended, would have won 3 rounds in the fight. Clearly was losing a decision, but it wasn't his fault that debacle happened.

Comment

Rios versus Abril by a landslide, IMO.

Campillo suffered some early knockdowns.

Pacquiao took off too many rounds and minutes during rounds off

And Carlos Molina's DQ was legitimate based on the rules. Whether it should have been applied in that situation was another story.
          Last edited by -PBP-; 06-14-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

in terms of the high profileness of the robbery, and how much attention it got and who got robbed..it has to be manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley..i thought campillo fight was a pretty big robbery as well.

Comment

Rios-Abril was just disgusting. That's my pick

Comment

I didn't notice Abril vs Rios on the list at 1st, that might've taken the cake too.

Comment

Im impressed with how the poll is going so far. Gonna make me eat my words.

Comment

Molina vs Kirkland was horrible. Molina was clearly winning the fight. Got knocked down then his his trainer come in for a split second in the ring and got right out.

Absoulte BS, they were just desperate for Kirkland to get the W so he fights Canelo. Carlos Molina has been so unlucky in boxing, surprised he hasnt reitired.

Disgrace.......

I dont know about the worse but Maurice Harris easly out boxed & skooled Edmund Gerber. Gerber won no more than 2/3 rounds at best. Germany boxing at its worst.
                    Last edited by Perfect Plex; 06-14-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X