Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
    A mi me gustan las mujeres de todos los colores no me preocupo por cultura porque es mi responsabilidad como boricua de enseñar a mis hijos de mi cultura lo que somos y de donde venimos nuestra musica, arte, comida, bailes, religion, ect. eso es cultura, puedes vivir en cualquier parte del mundo y casarte con quien deseas y si enseñas a tu familia lo que son tus valores y las creencias de tu pais de origen ellos tambien creceran amando la cultura. IMO la cultura no se pierde por unirte a una persona de otro pais.
    Exactamente. La gente tiene inseguridades. En mi opinión lo hacen por que son uno chovinistas y dentro de ellos son unos racistas. Pero esa es mi opinión.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Hispanic men can marry any race they want outside of their own race.

Hispanic women should stick to Hispanic men
      WTF?!?!?! If Spanish guys can marry whoever they please Spanish girls can too.

Bananas!

[QUOTE=Sifo Dyas;11828551]i hated when mexicans get married to other races and they start forgetting about their mexican sides and dont even teach their children spanish, or have the kids acting more like their other non mexican side.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Taino79 View Post
      A mi me gustan las mujeres de todos los colores no me preocupo por cultura porque es mi responsabilidad como boricua de enseñar a mis hijos de mi cultura lo que somos y de donde venimos nuestra musica, arte, comida, bailes, religion, ect. eso es cultura, puedes vivir en cualquier parte del mundo y casarte con quien deseas y si enseñas a tu familia lo que son tus valores y las creencias de tu pais de origen ellos tambien creceran amando la cultura. IMO la cultura no se pierde por unirte a una persona de otro pais.
      I agree with these two gents. I don't give a fuck about her race. I like women.

Comment

Hispanic or white for me.

Comment

jesus, what culture are people trying to preserve? we pretty much adopted our culture from the spaniards LOL.

"don't marry someone you love, marry someone with the same background as you to preserve the culture of the people that raped and pillaged your ancestors... it's beautiful"
          The amount of hispanics that can't speak spanish is quite depressing.

Comment

[QUOTE=GeorgiaRED;11833745]WTF?!?!?! If Spanish guys can marry whoever they please Spanish girls can too.

Bananas!

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
            i hated when mexicans get married to other races and they start forgetting about their mexican sides and dont even teach their children spanish, or have the kids acting more like their other non mexican side.[/QUOTE]

I agree with these two gents. I don't give a fuck about her race. I like women.
            RED where you been man havent seen you in forever.

Comment

I think its a good thing for both sides. Ive personally dated black females and girls from south america mexicans as well....

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                The amount of hispanics that can't speak spanish is quite depressing.
                .....you don't know how to speak spanish

Comment

.....you don't know how to speak spanish
                  Yes I can.

Doesn't mean I can write or read a novel in the language, but I can speak it, and I prefer it over English.

Comment

I think he wants to preserve his heritage and culture.

I for one don't care, like I said if you love someone race,religion,culture etc
                    shouldn't really matter
                    I agree, I'm white English and I've dated a few Hispanic girls. If I ever had kids with somebody of another culture, I'd make sure they teach our kids that language etc. I couldn't have a Cuban wife for example and not have my children being bi-lingual. I'd make sure they knew Spanish and English.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Hispanic or white for me.
                      I agree, If i'm going to breed, it's going to be with a white or hispanic person...

doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck everything under the sun

Comment

Working...
                      X