Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase energy levels for when I'm at the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no doze (100mg caffeine tablet). Take 1 half an hour before training. Great pick up and no come down. Will improve your training by 10%

Also mix 2 tblespoons of maltodextrin into your water bottle, rapidly absorbed polysaccharide that will give you instant energy and has no taste. You can get it from any healthfood shop

Comment

coach

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      I'm having trouble giving a decent workout at the gym because I feel so burnt out by the time I get there. I think it has to do with my schedule. Any recommendations on what to do in my situation?
      Rolled oats :email :andrefabre@hotmail.com for more info
      My schedule during the week:

Wake up at 6 am and get ready for school
      Eat school breakfast at around 8 am when I arrive
      Don't eat lunch till 12 pm
      schools out by 2 and I take buses and trains to get to the gym
      gym doesn't open till 4, then I do my work
      I don't leave till 7

So I basically only eat twice by then, and majority of the time I'm hungry when I train. I'm always on the move so I can't exactly stop and get something to eat because lack of money and time. I take four different buses and a train to get to my gym, which pans out to be at least two hours worth of moving around with a hectic schedule.
      Any way I can reach a decent energy level? Any sort of snacks I can bring a long that may benefit it?
      Rolled oats/email andrefabre@hotmail.com for more info

Comment

A few weeks ago i started taking protein shakes before/after exercise and it helped me alot i can see that now. I have been of them last week and a bit because i run out and not brought any cause i want to buy a larger amount of the stuff (which works out cheaper overall). Since i have been off them i have had a hard time keeping myself energized during workouts

Maybe it could help you i dunno, depends on your diet.. it's best to get it through proper food but i fail at cooking (really want to improve this) and i am pretty busy most of the time aswell.

My friends who play football swear by a redbull before kick off and even say some proffesionals do so aswell. Personally it does nothing for me and infact makes me feel a little sick if i start working out not long after drinking one.

Comment

Working...
        X