No announcement yet.

WTF with Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF with Predictions?

Why people picks a certain fighter because they just want to see such or such guy fight, or they just give you a plain stupid answer.

I mean i dont mind people rooting for their fav fighters, im as guilty as the next guy.

But why dont give a sensable argument on why your fighter or the figther you are picking will win?

I mean all i see here is, Such is a bum, such is past it, such and such did this to such and on and on.

Look for example me and El chicano we go at it and argue about everything, but when it comes to pick a fight even though we might pick the guy of our side, we still give a sensable argument on why either guy will win.

So why can posters here, can analyze the fighters and the cirumstances and then give us a opinion instead of babling bull ****?????

It doesnt matter if you pick the right guy or not. But atleast make a sensable argument on why such guy will win!!!!
    Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 07-21-2009, 05:03 PM.

because posters on here expect you to go with the hype or the general feeling, if you show initiative and make a good argument they still talk ****. Very annoying, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      because posters on here expect you to go with the hype or the general feeling, if you show initiative and make a good argument they still talk ****. Very annoying, I agree.
      You hit it right there!!!!!!

Agree!!!!!!!!

Comment

Theres too many douche bags on here to have a normal arguement or debate with....they dont know what making a legit point is

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Theres too many douche bags on here to have a normal arguement or debate with....they dont know what making a legit point is
          I will have to agree!!!!

Comment

Bump!!!!!!

Comment

dozens of new threads get made here every week and most of them are on the same topic. if you look hard enough you'll find good arguments that cover all the possibilities of w/e fight. there's only so many times you can reword what the previous poster said so it's much easier to post one liners and then leave the thread.

Comment

Wait till the Pac vs Cot fight happens champ. We'll be homies again after, but until then you got to do what you got to do.

Comment

Manny's Calves are HUGE!..that alone means he's gonna MURDER COTTO!..

Comment

So many casual fans that believe the b.s. that hbo ring etc tell them without even watching the unpublicized fighters,they have no real opinion because there knowledge of the sport is minutte at best.

Comment

Working...
                    X