Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Cotto vs. Clottey is possible? Whats is your predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    I think Cotto is A LOT smarter than to believe a match with Clottey is "just a fight"..I'm sure he also knows that Jennings was just the Appetizer..but Clottey is the MEAL homie..and now Arum's tryin to serve Pacquiao to him as dessert!..
    Cotto always comes to fight, but you have to admit that Clotty will be up for this fight moreso that Cotto.

Comment

I think Cotto is A LOT smarter than to believe a match with Clottey is "just a fight"..I'm sure he also knows that Jennings was just the Appetizer..but Clottey is the MEAL homie..and now Arum's tryin to serve Pacquiao to him as dessert!..
      I thought you were banned homie?????

anyways streetbully is right clottey cant get a fight right now so he is going to fight w/ everything he has so he can get a fight after cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Cotto always comes to fight, but you have to admit that Clotty will be up for this fight moreso that Cotto.
        I agree..Clottey is in STARVE MODE right now..but I guess I could say I've lost a lil hope because Clottey's big opportunities have came before and he let them ****s slip!!..(Baldomir, Margarito)..

He's got the size, skill, and talent..but can he actually go all the way for sure this time with someone like Cotto?..IDK..I got hope and will be Neutral in this fight..(of course slightly favoring Cotto)..But Clottey will be in there VERY ALIVE and READY!..I just hope Clottey really gives it his ALL if this fight does happen!

Comment

I agree..Clottey is in STARVE MODE right now..but I guess I could say I've lost a lil hope because Clottey's big opportunities have came before and he let them ****s slip!!..(Baldomir, Margarito)..

He's got the size, skill, and talent..but can he actually go all the way for sure this time with someone like Cotto?..IDK..I got hope and will be Neutral in this fight..(of course slightly favoring Cotto)..But Clottey will be in there VERY ALIVE and READY!..I just hope Clottey really gives it his ALL if this fight does happen!
          We all should stand up and give props to Cotto for once again fighting a fighter nobody wants to see.

Clottey is a dangerous fighter and will come to win, make no mistakes about it.

I see this being a very dangerous fight for Cotto, just as was the Marga-cheato fight.

Clottey takes lots of punches and has great stamina & it can go either way.
          I see Cotto starting early and winning the first 4-5 rounds then I see Clottey throwing that sneaky fast over hand right that can kill a bull but Cotto out works the kid & becomes the New IBF Welter Weight Champion of the world.

Cotto by SD or UD!

Comment

If this fight in fact takes place its gonna be a great one. I remember watching Clottey fight Margarito and correct me if Im wrong but, didnt Clottey hurt his hand or something like that during the fight? Anyway I got Cotto by UD, I think he'll outwork Clottey and Clottey its gonna go to that Winky Wright type of defense he tried to use against Margarito but his body will pay the price for it

Comment

cotto by huge UD or late tko by body shots

Comment

Cotto by UD too much talent on him...

Comment

Working...
                X