Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about smelly vaginas you have encountered...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just gonna say I had a friend that smelled..from her arm pits to down there..omg seriously. You could just smell her from sitting by her. If I could smell it she'd have to smell it right?? you'd think???

Comment

Some girl I used to talk to on and off.
      We used to always come close to fuсking, but never really go through with it.
      Well one day she finally stopped playing around and was going to let me **** her.
      So she takes off her panties and spread her legs and a wave of odor just hits my face.
      The chick had halitosis of the vagina. I left the house after I banged her thinking, "Wtf did I just go through?".
      It smelled almost like she had finished taking a **** days ago and just wiped all that **** grease downward into her *****.
      It smelled like rectum and garbage.

I told myself that I'd never fuсk her again, but nowadays I kinda want to....just one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Have you ever stuck your finger in you vag and smelled it? If you say no you are lying.
        lol I think it's a natural thing to stick your finger in places and smell it lol

Comment

why do guys go through with things even when it smells bad? lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            why do guys go through with things even when it smells bad? lol
            Ever been so horny that you just didn't care?

Comment

Working...
            X