No announcement yet.

Papa Murphy's accepts Food Stamps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    The donks sure are hit or miss. Their run defense seems to be pretty bad.
    Yeah I think they have been not praying to jeebus as much so that leads to their inconsistent play. Anyways seriously, yes their run defense blows absolute ass. Plus now with Champ out for 4 to 6 weeks their fu.cked. Becuase at least he kept one side shut down and now with Dre Bly being the best CB there screwed. Im saying they finish 9-7 or 8-8. They could get lucky and still make the playoffs becuase the Chargers for some reason can't figure it out.

I was thinking the Chiefs should get Tebow than for sure they would win, becuause Jeebus would be on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I want Sam Bradford. Or whoever the best qb is rated by the scouts. If he is a Ryan Leaf so be it atleast we tried.
      Well the other day I was checking out a site that rated the QB's for this year's draft class. Don't know how old it was, but it had Tebow as the top guy and Stafford second and that's if both come out. Im thinking Stafford could, but I seriously think Tebow will stay. Mainly because he loves Jeebus. The third rated guy was Nate Davis from Ball State.

Bradford would be a good choice. He's tall and can throw well. Has all the attributes in being an NFL QB. Only thing is, is that he's a sophmore so maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
      X