No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather really is'nt undeafeted....once apon a time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather really is'nt undeafeted....once apon a time

his first encounter with castillo....Castillo pressured him,muscled him and beat him..thus mayweather granting him a rematch..(why should pretty boy give him a rematch if he won the first fight?)...am i right or wrong..your thoughts....

most people give rematches when the first one is close....

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
      not money may...that dude only cares about the name de la hoya and money.

Comment

once a upon a time this thread had been fabricated countless times, rumors have counted up to 100 'floyd lost to castillo' threads

in the end of the day, nobody cares, cuz floyd rematched and outpointed castillo winning clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
          once a upon a time this thread had been fabricated countless times, rumors have counted up to 100 'floyd lost to castillo' threads

in the end of the day, nobody cares, cuz floyd rematched and outpointed castillo winning clearly

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
            I agree with this! The rematch was made because the first one was so close.

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post

Chr0nic is the thread ender!!

Comment

my thoughts are first of the TS is a moron. who gives a a ****? seriously. first of the fight was like 7 years ago, second this **** has been discussed a million times already. u really have to be a hater to start a thread like this year 2009. as for rematches, i cant belive u hold that against him. such a hater. if he hadnt rematched him he wouldve been scared, and cuz he knew he lost. since he did rematch him instead it was to redeem himself, cuz he still thought he lost the fight. floyd just cant do right in your eyes can he? im not even a fan of his i just cant stand those who look for reasons to bash someone and bring it up like this. its so pathetic.

it was a very close fight and lots of ppl think eighter fighter won. floyd stepped up and gave castillo a rematch and showed he was by far the superior fighter. should give him credit but instead u ***** about how he isnt really undefeated. he is. u can complain about a decision if there isnt a rematch, floyd set it straight so its all good.

Comment

hey at least floyd gave castillo the rematch after a disputed decision unlike pac in his last fight with marquez

Comment

Working...
                  X