All access episode 3 link??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Freudian slip perhaps?

"A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the ego and the rules of correct behaviour. [/B] They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and of the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip
    real talk, good thinking man, wouldn't doubt it

Comment

By the way anyone think these all accesses have been wack AF? Ever since flyod been producing they suck. They lost the epicness, i know all access was never as hype and poetic and epic like all access but some have been but lately they have sucked

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        By the way anyone think these all accesses have been wack AF? Ever since flyod been producing they suck. They lost the epicness, i know all access was never as hype and poetic and epic like all access but some have been but lately they have sucked
        Floyd wants to make sure that we get to see him in all his cars ...... Every episode, "this is my white Bugatti", ..... then to change it up, "let's go buy a Bugatti"

Then for the "piece de la resistance", we see Floyd in a hamburger joint eating hamburgers or to change it up, eating hamburgers at the gym or yoga class

-------------------------------------------------

Pièce de résistance
        is a French term (circa 1839), also called plat de résistance in France, translated into English literally as "piece of (or for) resistance," referring to the best part or feature of something (as in a meal), a showpiece, or highlight. It can be thought of as the portion of a creation that "resists" (i.e. defies) orthodox or common conventions and practices, thereby making the whole of the creation unique and special. The phrase gives the sense that the referred-to element is the most outstanding, notable, or defining of the collection.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-11-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          All Access is trash.. nothing more than a TMT commercial ever since they gave creative control over the show. It's such a joke. 24/7's writing and producing makes All Access look like a cartoon..

Comment

Floyd train
            Floyd sit in his expensive Bugatti
            Floyd go shopping
            Floyd say stupid stuff
            Floyd say HARDWORD, people on payroll say DEDICATION

That's what All Access is about.

Comment

Those women he pays to be around him have no dignity at all.

Damn, get a real job ladies.

Comment

Working...
              X