Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are no fighters challenging the likes of Andre Ward and Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are no fighters challenging the likes of Andre Ward and Rigondeaux?

Isn't the whole point of boxing to be the best by beating the best? Or have I gotten this sport all wrong.

High risk low reward

Comment

Why take a guaranteed loss for the same amount of money that you can get for a guaranteed win?

Comment

Andre Ward still fights?

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          Andre Ward still fights?

he's slightly less active than rigondeaux.

if rigondeaux fought sod kotigym, there would be a revolt.

the prince sits on his throne and waits for worthy challengers. it's not my fault carl froch sucks at boxing.

Comment

they are the two best fighters on the planet. anybody who says otherwise doesn't know boxing, or missed floyd's last fight.

i had klitschko in that same rung, but after the povetkin fight, where he looked old and did nothing but hold on, i bumped him down a tier.

Comment

edwin rod got 1 mil to fight ward....so i dunno where posters are getting "low reward" from

kesslers team made offer to ward and wards team said it wasnt enough

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                edwin rod got 1 mil to fight ward....so i dunno where posters are getting "low reward" from

kesslers team made offer to ward and wards team said it wasnt enough
                Who the heck wants to see the Kessler rematch? He got shut out. Count me out -- especially if it was an offer for it to go down in Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
                  Isn't the whole point of boxing to be the best by beating the best? Or have I gotten this sport all wrong.
                  wtf are you on about?

Froch called Ward out for about a year for a rematch

There isn't much depth below Frampton/Quigg/Cruz in Rigos division and they're all busy fighting each other over the last 12-18 months. If Rigo wants a big fight, move up or stfu

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Andre Ward still fights?
                    I was just about to say the same thing

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    he's slightly less active than rigondeaux.

if rigondeaux fought sod kotigym, there would be a revolt.

the prince sits on his throne and waits for worthy challengers. it's not my fault carl froch sucks at boxing.
                    Haha Froch had Ward sick and bitter as **** though when made all that paper vs grooves. Lol Ward was mad jelly. He needs to get up outta Cali, go to London and get that money. If not, he can just sit at home *****ing and moaning to who ever will listen. Not like I'm missing seeing him fight anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X