Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think americans will keep crying about the HW division forever...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    lol do you listen to yourself talk! FOOTBALL TALENT IS NOT BOXING TALENT!

You're trying to deduce that because a guy is naturally athletic, and good at football or basketball, that means he would be a good boxer. . . Not how it works

MOREOVER, you're assuming that none of these big athletic guys try their hand at boxing. . . LOL all because there are some big athletic guys who play football and basketball DOES NOT mean there are just these big athletic guys who have TALENT TO BE BOXERS
    They aren't the same sports but what he is trying to say is there is potential in other sports too which is correct

Comment

To the guys talking about athleticism yep it's a factor but mental attributes and skills are factors too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        The guy I quoted was explicitly talking about the weight divisions below HW. I guess you agree with me then that Messi would whoop Mayweather had he choosen boxing then?

BTW you can save all the hyperbole about NFL athletes that are OMG the most athletic in the world, that **** doesn't matter outside of the USA I'm afraid.
        Most of the talent from lightweight to crusierweight go to Soccer that's correct, also some Soccer players could be bigger with different training so some of them could be heavyweights

Comment

lol at these excuse-making American crybabies.

The American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

NFL/NBA is a WEAK EXCUSE.

There are tons of potential Eastern European Heavyweight Boxers who are doing Combat Sambo, MMA, Kickboxing, Hockey, Olympic Wrestling, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Worlds Strongest Man Competitions, etc.

America isn't the only country on the planet that has other sports you excuse-making crybabies.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

Vitali and Wlad are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            I caution you to never rant like this again. Let's make that an official warning that Nationalism will not be tolerated in this regard.

Comment

Hahaha, what a joker you are. When you stop with your subjective arguments and actually bring something objective to the table, there will be something to discuss with you. Until then, I'll just keep laughing at you, keep it up, you're good for that if nothing else
              There would be something to discuss if you weren't terrified to give us YOUR expert opinion on the skills showcased in the video's of Witherspoon and Helenius that I provided. Who do you think had better skills and why?

Why is Pirao ducking this question?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                There would be something to discuss if you weren't terrified to give us YOUR expert opinion on the skills showcased in the video's of Witherspoon and Helenius that I provided. Who do you think had better skills and why?

Why is Pirao ducking this question?
                I have already said that videos don't prove ****, it's a fact. Why did so many "experts" think Lacy would destroy Calzaghe? Why did the RING think hypejobs like Dominick Guinn were the future of the HWs?

Why is JAB ducking this point? Because he knows it reduces his "video arguments" to nothing.

Comment

I have already said that videos don't prove ****, it's a fact. Why did so many "experts" think Lacy would destroy Calzaghe? Why did the RING think hypejobs like Dominick Guinn were the future of the HWs?

Why is JAB ducking this point? Because he knows it reduces his "video arguments" to nothing.

Dopey, Im asking you YOUR opinion on who is more skilled and why. Stop being so scared and answer the question.

And son, video's do prove who has the better skills unless you're a blind man. Now man up!

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post

The American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.
                    I don’t agree with saying that the Soviets would have dominated if they were allowed to turn pro and the reason I say this is by looking at the Olympics which was the only time American and Soviets fought against each other (this gives a good guide as to the level of talent seeing as the American fighters were normally less experienced). The Soviets never won a gold medal at heavyweight. Foreman, Frazier and Rademacher all beat Soviet countries to win a gold medal. Clay beat a polish fighter to win light heavyweight gold, and both Spinks and Patterson beat eastern fighters to win middleweight gold.

It would have been nice to see them compete in the pro ranks back then and no doubt some would have done well but there is no evidence to suggest they would have dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Dopey, Im asking you YOUR opinion on who is more skilled and why. Stop being so scared and answer the question.

And son, video's do prove who has the better skills unless you're a blind man. Now man up!
                      No they don't and I have already proved why, you muppet, unless you consider the RING, ESPN, and other publication's staff blind.

Repeating the same thing over and over when it's already been disproven, pathetic but not surprising.

Comment

Working...
                      X