Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACquiao can't pull the trigger anymore! Agree or disagree. Please vote!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac can pull the trigger.

I think he's lost his killer instinct for a multitude of reasons, both personal and professional.

He could've closed the show against Bradley when Bradley was hurt by some of those punches, but he chose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Pac can pull the trigger.

I think he's lost his killer instinct for a multitude of reasons, both personal and professional.

He could've closed the show against Bradley when Bradley was hurt by some of those punches, but he chose not to.
      Yes, i think the cant pull the trigger cliche is taken out of context as regards DLH against Pac. Now Pac made DLH look like he couldnt pull the trigger, hence Pac hitting DLH at will, and DLH hitting thin air at will.

Pac dominating Bradley and hurting him, and making Bradley say Pac hurt him doesnt make me think Pac alongside DLH.

Comment

Although Pacquiao clearly beat Bradley, he very clearly looks to have 'aged', he just doesn't seem as dynamic as he used to be, and really this is an inevitable part of one's career.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          Although Pacquiao clearly beat Bradley, he very clearly looks to have 'aged', he just doesn't seem as dynamic as he used to be, and really this is an inevitable part of one's career.
          Yes he isnt what he used to, so maybe cant pull the trigger as good as he could once, but people shoudnt generalize and make absolute statements like he cant pull the trigger when he can pull the trigger better than anyone. He may lack in other departments compared to others but pulling the trigger compared to others is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Yes he isnt what he used to, so maybe cant pull the trigger as good as he could once, but people shoudnt generalize and make absolute statements like he cant pull the trigger when he can pull the trigger better than anyone. He may lack in other departments compared to others but pulling the trigger compared to others is not one of them.
            You sound like Margret Thatcher doing a role reversal .

Comment

lol!

anyone who says pacquiao cant pull the trigger anymore dont know what pulling the trigger means, and it isnt exactly difficult to figure out. being unable to pull the trigger is when you are in position to punch but you cant let the shots go bcuz your reflexes arent what they used to.

if pacquaios doesnt let his shots go its bcuz he isnt in position, nobody should punch when they arent in position. that pacquiao sometimes does is one of his biggest flaws. but alot of the time he doesnt, only problem then is the fact that he isnt in position. but again, thats one of his major flaws. that he struggles with lateral movement and struggles to position himself to land when someone give him angles, hes had those issues his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                lol!

anyone who says pacquiao cant pull the trigger anymore dont know what pulling the trigger means, and it isnt exactly difficult to figure out. being unable to pull the trigger is when you are in position to punch but you cant let the shots go bcuz your reflexes arent what they used to.

if pacquaios doesnt let his shots go its bcuz he isnt in position, nobody should punch when they arent in position. that pacquiao sometimes does is one of his biggest flaws. but alot of the time he doesnt, only problem then is the fact that he isnt in position. but again, thats one of his major flaws. that he struggles with lateral movement and struggles to position himself to land when someone give him angles, hes had those issues his whole career.
                Unless they drained which means they flat foot with no snap , when healthy with a quick step Pac is like he always was , a battler , not the dynamo the CWs hyped him to be , Pac is in trouble with any top class fighter near his size that is healthy .

Comment

He still has the speed and is able to throw combos. Marquez and Bradley were moving targets compared to Cotto and Margarito.

Comment

I don't agree with this..I think he just has problems with fighters that do not stand in front of him..He has to keep resetting when you show him angles,but I don't believe it's because he can't pull the trigger anymore..

Comment

I love watching pac fight but I think he should retire, I just dont think his heart is in it any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X