Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys see the riots at the Aussie Open?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    From my experience no one like the Serbs. Crots Bosnians Albaninans don't like the serbs.
    just inferiority complex, they were too long under serbian rule and before 90's none of them had their own state...ever...and serbs have a long and proud history...

they envy us because Serbia is the most powerfull country on balkans, cause it's the biggest and Serbs are the biggest nation on the Balkans...they also envy us cause Belgrade is bigger then Sarajevo Zagreb and Tirana put together, cause all of their hot girls eventualy end up with some serb (girls like the bad guys), cause we have better athtletes and they envy us cause of lots of things...

everything i said here is true i'm not bull****ing...it's a proper case of an inferiority complex

Comment

The player Novak was playing was Bosnian. My lord I live in Melbourne and I know for a fact it was a Bosnian. I play Soccer/Football for their club and know this was coming.

Albanians mafia is something you can't **** with. Nothing in Scotland could not even your army
      STFU no wonder you got voted ****** of the year

Comment

Albanians mafia is something you can't **** with. Nothing in Scotland could not even your army
        LOLZ...Maybe that's why they needed NATO to save their asses in '99...****ing ******* I can spot an albanian miles away...little, scrawny with black hair really white tan and a rats face...and they ussually go in groups cause they're nothing but a small time crooks

Comment

Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
          just inferiority complex, they were too long under serbian rule and before 90's none of them had their own state...ever...and serbs have a long and proud history...

they envy us because Serbia is the most powerfull country on balkans, cause it's the biggest and Serbs are the biggest nation on the Balkans...they also envy us cause Belgrade is bigger then Sarajevo Zagreb and Tirana put together, cause all of their hot girls eventualy end up with some serb (girls like the bad guys), cause we have better athtletes and they envy us cause of lots of things...

everything i said here is true i'm not bull****ing...it's a proper case of an inferiority complex
          Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
          LOLZ...Maybe that's why they needed NATO to save their asses in '99...****ing ******* I can spot an albanian miles away...little, scrawny with black hair really white tan and a rats face...and they ussually go in groups cause they're nothing but a small time crooks
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I have nothing against Serbs or know little about your history. It was observation I made hanging around people from the Balkans,

Comment

Working...
          X