Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury? P4P most Badass Name in Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury? P4P most Badass Name in Boxing?

What does everyone think of this guy? Is he ready for Tye Fields? He's 6 foot 7 and 260 LBS. Fast hands.. blazing agility?

Tyson Fury.. He doesn't even need an alias with this name.
    83.33%
    Tye Fields.. Via brutal and unforgiving decapitation.
    0.00%
    Lights out for Earth.. This is an end of the world type battle.
    16.67%

Nmes bad ass but he aint! I really dont like em, ive heard of him for years in the amatures, nothing overly impressive he will get owned soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Nmes bad ass but he aint! I really dont like em, ive heard of him for years in the amatures, nothing overly impressive he will get owned soon enough!
      He's only 20.. he's got some natural athleticism.. He seems a little featherfisted but.. I think the name compensates for any physical setbacks.

Comment

Tyson Fury sounds like a Tekken name

Comment

Tye vs Tyson needs to happen.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7477&cat=boxer
          Here's another candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            Tyson Fury sounds like a Tekken name
            This just goes to show what sort of impact Mike Tyson has had. The name Tyson when associated with fighting automatically becomes a synonym for danger and destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              He's only 20.. he's got some natural athleticism.. He seems a little featherfisted but.. I think the name compensates for any physical setbacks.
              At his size and with THAT name he will be a promoters dream, he makes some good cash and then gets sparked!

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                Tye vs Tyson needs to happen.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...7477&cat=boxer
                Here's another candidate.
                I wish they'd just add the H to his name and make him Thor Hammer. He'd be coming in small against tye or Tyson.. With a last name like Hammer though.. I'm sure he'd make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  At his size and with THAT name he will be a promoters dream, he makes some good cash and then gets sparked!
                  The guy he was fighting in the above video was 3 - 10 or something awful. That is natural for a guys debut or an early fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    The guy he was fighting in the above video was 3 - 10 or something awful. That is natural for a guys debut or an early fight though.
                    Yeah no shame in that, the brittish HWs Haye aside are **** in the first place but are getting old man so i could see him winning the brittish title and getting a shot at the world title, imagine ur a champs promoter and u know this guy sucks but he stands 6'6, 23 or 24 years old and is an Undefeated brit champ and is called TYSON FURY! He gettin the call! But he will get spanked i know its early but im callin it right now, he wont make it

Comment

Working...
                    X