Lomachenko is actually British

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    LOL Funny guy..

You actually raise a wider issue tho..How odd that when a white fighter has success (even now with all the European champions) people still feel the need to separate or distinguish him from other white fighters or try to claim he isn't even 'white.. Why doesn't that happen with AA's? They were plucked from all over the African continent..
    To Americans of any colour, "white" means white American.

Pale people from other countries, outside the US, are not "white" they are Russian, Irish, Polish, British, whatever.

That's why there are no white world boxing champions. There are champs with pale complexions, but none of them, strictly speaking, are actually white.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Why all fighters and boxing fans should be distinguished in different groups at all? I really notice that thing only in American boxing forums. It seems like in America black boxing fans supposed to hate Pacquiao or Golovkin and white boxing fans supposed to hate Mayweather or Ward, that's ******ed, why the **** I can't like all these guys? In Russian boxing forums you'd find plenty of people who would support Ward over Kovalev for example, just because they don't care about nationality, race or ethnicity, they just like Ward style way more. When I've made an account here I wasn't even expecting that a lot of boxing fans here rooting for a fighter only because of his race or nationality, that's ****ed up and ******ed

I have another question - why we don't see other white european fighters, besides boxers from CIS (ex-Soviet) countries, and I'm really curious why? Why there's no French, Spaniard, German boxers, why Western Europeans (with the exception of UK) are far from being the force to be reckoned with in boxing, considering that they have population bigger than Eastern Europe? Why we're not seeing any great fighters from Asia or Africa? If it wasn't for Britain, USA, Latin American countries and ex-Soviet bloc, boxing would be in a messed up state
      Coming from someone who's country is as bent as Bill Clinton's todge, no one is likely to take a word of what you say seriously!

Remind me, how many of your fellow country men/woman are drug cheats?

Good luck in the Olympics ! hahahaha

Comment

Maybe, but Carl Frampton's father is Russian and lives in Kremlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          Having read up on his ancestry, it would appear dear old Lomachenko has British roots. Yes, he was born in Ukraine, but he descends from British blood.

This, naturally, explains why he's so good at boxing. Whilst watching him in the early hours of Sunday morning i turned to my wife and said 'there's no way he's from Ukraine with a style like that'. I then added...'i'm sure he must have British blood in him'.

A little research (feel free to do it yourself) and i came across an old article which said his Great Grandfather was actually called Brian and he lived happily and peacefully in Basingstoke.

I KNEW IT.

You see, some things are obvious in life....Michael Jackson was white, Obama is a nudger, and Lomachenko is from Hampshire.

I suggest Bob Arum replaces that weird yellow and blue flag thing and replaces it with the proud, universally recognised and adored flag of Great Britain, the TRUE lineal home of Lomachenko.
          really bro...who gives A ****?

Loma is a great talent, is willing to fight the best, and is in his prime.

His race or nationality means nothing to real boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            really bro...who gives A ****?

Loma is a great talent, is willing to fight the best, and is in his prime.

His race or nationality means nothing to real boxing fans
            No, you're wrong actually, you ugly ****.

That fact that he's from Britain PROVES why he's as good as he is. I mean, come on, what have Ukraine or Russia ever given the world, other than herpes and chernobyl?

I rest my case, now go run along you wimp.

Comment

No, you're wrong actually, you ugly ****.

That fact that he's from Britain PROVES why he's as good as he is. I mean, come on, what have Ukraine or Russia ever given the world, other than herpes and chernobyl?

I rest my case, now go run along you wimp.
              the trolling on this site has really hit the *****ter....its not even remotely funny anymore

Comment

no one is likely to take a word of what you say seriously!
                At least I'm glad that people taking your words seriously here, and the fact that you have a huge red K is a clear proof of that. People loving your messages here. They're entertaining

Remind me, how many of your fellow country men/woman are drug cheats?
                I guess that's coming from someone who's country never been involved in any drug scandal.
                Let me think, I only remember Roy Jones Jr. now
                Wait a min, he was American when he was juicing, okay, whatever

Good luck in the Olympics ! hahahaha
                Thanks

Damn boy, you're tough
                You really have to be tough as nails to say something like that in the internet
                Last edited by g27region; 06-13-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  the trolling on this site has really hit the *****ter....its not even remotely funny anymore

And there's nobody who's capable of banning these suckers here?

Okay. At least, these clowns are entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    And there's nobody who's capable of banning these suckers here?
                    they let these guys get away with some real idiotic comments, racists comments and threads on this site but if you make a thread the mod doesnt like then they'll remove it...I think one of the mods was a huge GGG fan boy and Pac fan boy because if it isnt a thread bigging them up, they remove them.

For example all those PED threads that stayed when others were accused but the ones for those guys magically disappear.

A mod shouldnt be biased or let racists remarks be tolerated

Comment

Thanks for making it obvious, TS. The floydhype fanbase can't even admit it. Two boxing technicians, Postol and Loma, are supposed to be getting props from the floydhype fanbase. They're getting hate, instead. It's obvious why.

Comment

Working...
                      X