Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Reacts To Pacquiao's Remarks on ****sexuality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahh. I just can't stop laughing!

WAR P.R., papis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I really hate when people use "let he who was without sin cast the first stone" verse outta context. Christ said that to a group who where looking to kill a woman, they were condemning her to death. They always stop there at that verse because the next line is Christ telling the woman to "Go forth and sin no more."
      Yea Cruz misused Scripture for his own gain. As many others do as well. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Great response by him.... I agree on what he says when he quoted the bible verses & he's absolutely correct.

Let he who is clear of sin cast the 1st stone.....

since you are "always with sin" etc, you can NEVER cast the 1st stone.

some people just take it too literal and dont understand the meaning of reading between the lines.
        We all suffer from sin, as a Christian we want to turn from that sin and turn to Jesus to make us new. Putting Jesus before our sin. Cruz is doing the opposite, he knows the lifestyle is wrong as stated in Scripture. Cruz is putting his sin before God, which is very wrong. Its called living in sin. "Cast the first stone" Jesus said to the women at the end "to go and sin no more." To often people know but still choose their own lifestyle and it not just gays. Its spiritual blindness, only Christ can change the heart. That person still has to be willing.

Comment

It doesn't even sound like this Orlando guy heard what Pacquiao said, just that it was supposedly anti-****sexuality.

"For (Pacquiao) to say that ****sexuals are like animals is very irresponsible"

What he actually said is that they're not, which was his point.

Then Orlando invited Pacquiao to meet him to persuade him differently. Which could have zero impact on what Manny said. Unless Orlando has a couple of gay animals at his home.

He along with many people seem to be feeling they have to jump on the ourage bandwagon without actually looking at what he said. And in this case is probably just using it as an opportunity to get his name out there and some high level sparring.

Personally, my attitude is live and let live, if they're not hurting anybody let people do what they want. But it is a bit tiring how people who preach tolerance have none for people with a different opinion to them.

Comment

Orlando could teach manny about tolerance and acceptence.

Comment

THIS IS GOLD! HAHAHA. BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Orlando Cruz message to Manny Pacquiao, Pacman should accept the invitation and TR needs to fly Cruz to the Philippines, he is extending the olive branch it will be a good PR move, and have Cruz walk Pac out to the ring

I wonder how that would work out. Philippines is a religious country but they probably generate more gays than anyone.

Comment

Orlando cruz vs pac on ppv. Winner takes all.

Comment

:gay:

Comment

Working...
                    X