Armed militia takes over federal building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burns, Oregon:

Comment

If it was BLM, then the media would praise them.

Keep flipping the same coin people.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
        Had they been minorities, the headline would've read "Massacre on federal property in rural Oregon.

Doe.
        No way. The authorities allowed minorities to burn and loot when they 'protested'.

As to massacres committed by the Federal Government, I believe the last one was at Waco where a bunch of whites were shot and/or burned alive, including dozens of children.

No offense, but you need to keep up on current events.

Comment

Had they been minorities, the headline would've read "Massacre on federal property in rural Oregon"

Doe.

It's Oregon. There are no minorities. Just homeless junkie teenagers in Portland and meth zombies across the state.

Comment

Had they been minorities, the headline would've read "Massacre on federal property in rural Oregon"

Doe.
            Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            This point will be glossed over and excused beyond all belief

doe.....
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            OMG! Blacks & Mexicans in that position would have brought out the national guard, cops & dogs, bullets before words! Wounded knee!
            this cannot be denied.

tamir rice gets shot and killed but somehow planned parenthoood shooter survived????

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              No way. The authorities allowed minorities to burn and loot when they 'protested'.

As to massacres committed by the Federal Government, I believe the last one was at Waco where a bunch of whites were shot and/or burned alive, including dozens of children.

No offense, but you need to keep up on current events.
              a buncha ghetto teens protesting and looting is different from armed doomsday preppers taking over government buildings in a multiple day armed standoff.

come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                a buncha ghetto teens protesting and looting is different from armed doomsday preppers taking over government buildings in a multiple day armed standoff.

come on now.
                That doesn't address my points, and never did I assert they were the same thing anyway.

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  OMG! Blacks & Mexicans in that position would have brought out the national guard, cops & dogs, bullets before words! Wounded knee!
                  but youre most likely correct lol.. imagine a bunch of muslims doing this.. those same dudes up there now would be raging

Comment

Keep in mind that they took over an unoccupied building meaning there were no victims and little chance of anyone getting hurt. Unless the local government overreacts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That doesn't address my points, and never did I assert they were the same thing anyway.

Try again.
                      actually you did in a sarcastic satirical way and i couldnt care less nor was i addressing your other points.

Comment

Working...
                      X