No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

I've been in love with this woman for months now and she just admitted that she was a waitress in Vegas back in 2008 and f?kced/suckedMike Tyson.

I can't even post on this wretched forum anymore, I get the creeps everytime I see this rapists name. Like I don't even see this guy as a celebrity anymore I just want to hurt him.

Don't ever ask (your hot girlfriend) who she's been with cuz u don't wanna know. I'm devastated.

Comment

Damn...you just know he was dirty about it too.

Comment

Mike Tyson is just misunderstood.

Comment

Damn what are the odds

Did she say it was good?

Comment

Comment

-You ready for this girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Damn what are the odds

Did she say it was good?
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

I just googled Mike Tyson 2008 and got this photo

I dunno if this makes me feel better or worse. What hurts me the most is all those time she saw me watch a boxing match or log on to the scene she knew in the back of her mind what she did. I'm debating like a nerd about how Lennox has better resume...I'm seriously thinking about deleting my account it's impossible to have an objective opinion on this scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                    I just googled Mike Tyson 2008 and got this photo

I dunno if this makes me feel better or worse. What hurts me the most is all those time she saw me watch a boxing match or log on to the scene she knew in the back of her mind what she did. I'm debating like a nerd about how Lennox has better resume...I'm seriously thinking about deleting my account it's impossible to have an objective opinion on this scumbag.

ask her if she banged Lennox too and have her compare resumes

Comment

Working...
                    X