How Do You Let a Chick With a KNIFE knock over your service station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Let a Chick With a KNIFE knock over your service station

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...Australia.html

The guy at the till is on a minimal wage and the woman had backup in the car. Would it be worth escalating things to save Esso a few $$$$?

Comment

He's just the attendant, not worth getting stabbed for somebody else's money.

Comment

Oh yeah, I would totally fight back and risk being severely injured or killed to protect somebody else's money (which is insured) because I wouldn't want to appear weak on a message board on the internet.

Comment

He missed out on the perfect opportunity to beat a woman and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            He missed out on the perfect opportunity to beat a woman and get away with it.

He could have grabbed those breasts and said it was in self defense!!

Comment

He could have raped that fucking bitch and got away because he'd done it in self defense!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Oh yeah, I would totally fight back and risk being severely injured or killed to protect somebody else's money (which is insured) because I wouldn't want to appear weak on a message board on the internet.
                Hey I agree, I would never risk being stabbed, but that has nothing to do with this particular situation.
                Last edited by res; 06-18-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

He could have grabbed those breasts and said it was in self defense!!

Comment

Working...
                  X