Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley fights 12/15 in Miami possibly against Berto, Gamboa on Pac/Marquez undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its sad that Bradley who just "beat" Pacquiao has to go fight in Miami to depend on Berto's and Rigondeaux's drawing "power". Which is obviously not much.

I doubt they can do 20k-25k tho. Martinez-Chavez didnt even do that much.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
      Isn't Berto fighting K9?
      That's what I thought...

Comment

Its sad that Bradley who just "beat" Pacquiao has to go fight in Miami to depend on Berto's and Rigondeaux's drawing "power". Which is obviously not much. Him and Arum probably thought he was gonna blow up to stardom.

I doubt they can do 20k-25k tho. Martinez-Chavez didnt even do that much.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

But I'm looking forward to the card at Marlins Park. I'll definitely be there.

Comment

Bradley vs Prescott. He's in Miami I believe. Give him a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Gamboa right back on Arum undercards.

He has to be somewhat pissed.
              I don't see why Gamboa should be. There was no personal beef between him and Arum, as far as I know. It's just business.

Comment

Arum's options with Bradley have to be like chewing glass for him so it is down to working with Haymon on a Berto fight or working with GBP on a Guerrero fight.

Honestly, Guerrero makes more sense at least they are both west coast guys so they might be able to make something of a big fight in California, with a proper co-feature.

As for Gamboa that is LOL so he spent a year trying to get away from Arum, and is lined up to fight on a Arum card. I guess he has got to do what he has got to do but damn it make Gamboa look ******ed.

Comment

first clears marg to fight after the handwraps and arum can even get berto to fight even tho hes tested for epo and is banned? this guy is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I don't see why Gamboa should be. There was no personal beef between him and Arum, as far as I know. It's just business.
                    If he's getting paid well, you're probably right. Obviously none of us know that.

Comment

Ain't gonna happen, Bradley and Arum are out of options and might be forced to do business with GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X