No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Jose Benavidez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Jose Benavidez Jr

This would be a great fight maybe at 140. I think Jose can outbox Broner if he uses if reach and height. Broner would have to get on the inside and out muscle Benavidez. Idk what do you guys think.
    Adrien Broner
    34.21%
    Jose Benavidez
    65.79%

Benavidez aint no joke...they would be best served to stay away from that kid

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Benavidez aint no joke...they would be best served to stay away from that kid
      im very high on benavidez he's my favorite prospect at the moment but he aint ready for adrien broner cmon now

Comment

no way...................

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          im very high on benavidez he's my favorite prospect at the moment but he aint ready for adrien broner cmon now

im not talkin about making it their next fight...im talkin in general as Broner moves up should they cross paths...Benavidez is extremely skilled and once he's polished, lets say 2-3yrs from now, i can see him beating Broner

wouldn't surprise me if he gave Broner problems now...kid's had gym wars with ring legends..he wont be completely over his head

Comment

broner will be KAHN'D fairly soon

jose is a class above imo

Comment

benavidez has a real shot at being something special in the near future. but as of rite now, he has not stepped to the world class level. which basically mean wait before talking about this fight. **** gary russell has a better resume than benavidez and that says something. wait and see.

Comment

benavidez needs to step up.That 140 pound divison is wide open.
                Broner will be there real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  im not talkin about making it their next fight...im talkin in general as Broner moves up should they cross paths...Benavidez is extremely skilled and once he's polished, lets say 2-3yrs from now, i can see him beating Broner

wouldn't surprise me if he gave Broner problems now...kid's had gym wars with ring legends..he wont be completely over his head
                  Of course I meant down the line in a couple years like you mentioned. I thinly Broner can take it if they fought now but it would be a very competitive fight.

Comment

Benavidez is the real Problem.

I think they are moving him along just fine, too. The kid is gonna be real polished in the next few years and has a solid combination of tools put together. He's got a fan-in-waiting with me

Comment

Working...
                    X