Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Face It: No one will beat either Klitzscho again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
    ROFL . ALL IT TAKES IS ONE future nba player who one day watched some youtube clips of lennox lewis vs mike tyson and be like 'damn i can be the bigger dude with the dreads' and its all over.
    Yes, based on all those former NBA players that went on to become boxing ATGs like..................

Comment

I think David Haye can beat Vitali but not Wlad.

Comment

Helenius gets a punchers chance against Wlad

Comment

Probably nOt... The brothers are not only skilled, but atheletic, especially for their size. But if one of them were to lose, I would imagine it would be Wlad because of the suspect chin, but his style had changed to minimize alot f potential damage, Vitali is just a freak of nature like Bernard Hopkins where age doesn't seem to affect them like normal fighters.

Comment

After watching Vitalis last fight i can safely say Haye would TKO him

Wlad is a different ball game, if Haye was to go for a rematch, he'd need to show some aggression and work on the body.

Haye is the only real contender, if we are talking skill set......sadly

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
              ROFL . ALL IT TAKES IS ONE future nba player who one day watched some youtube clips of lennox lewis vs mike tyson and be like 'damn i can be the bigger dude with the dreads' and its all over.
              The only NBA guy who is out there is Deontay Wilder who is regularly fighting 5'9 middleweights, so no.

Comment

It ain't gonna be Fury, Helinus or Areola.

David Price, Wilder or Mitchell.... maybe in 18 months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  After watching Vitalis last fight i can safely say Haye would TKO him

Wlad is a different ball game, if Haye was to go for a rematch, he'd need to show some aggression and work on the body.

Haye is the only real contender, if we are talking skill set......sadly
                  I agree that Haye has the best chance out of everyone; but he has a better chance against Wlad's suspect chin than Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    I agree that Haye has the best chance out of everyone; but he has a better chance against Wlad's suspect chin than Vitali.
                    Did you even watch their fight? Haye landed solidly more than once. Result? Landslide points decision.

Comment

punchers chance against Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X