Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proof israel's blockade on gaza is illegal .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    The owner of this site set me straight one time.

See, I still have a burning rage against the people who flew the jets into the trade towers in NY City.........that will never change.

But I was making thread after thread venting about radical muslims.

Rick sends me a P.M. and says: (I'm butchering his old PM but remembering)

"Look man, you've already pissed off some people and one of them is in law enforcement, he's been reading your posts.............I won't kick you off because there are an equal amount of people who don't want you to go. But seriously if you're so angry and you want something done, Go enlist and then pick up a rifle."

Well I'm honest he set me strait.

Because I'm not about to commit to the military I love, simply because I have my own life and have people to provide for.

Makes sense.
    Are you actually intellectually inept, or you trying to be funny?

What has 9/11 got do with the way Palestinians are threated.

And before you say "Radiacal Islam is teh ev1llll, i iz eagle patriotic gunman", bare in mind that it's Muslims, Christians AND Black-Jews treated like sub-humans there

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      Are you actually intellectually inept, or you trying to be funny?

What has 9/11 got do with the way Palestinians are threated.

And before you say "Radiacal Islam is teh ev1llll, i iz eagle patriotic gunman", bare in mind that it's Muslims, Christians AND Black-Jews treated like sub-humans there
      I'm referring more to wars you will never fight, being an internet nerd.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
      X