• Show
Clear All

• Crawford #3 P4P by TBRB

1. Gonzalez
    2. Kovalev
    3. Crawford

I agree.

http://www.tbrb.org/p4p/

lol there were a couple threads minutes/hours after the fight "why isn't Crawford ranked higher than GGG?!" and I tried to tell these clowns just wait a couple days for lists to be updated impatience ADHD posters on NSB I swear.

Anyways, good news for Crawford that's quite the honor to have his name top three after a great performance. Would love to see him get the Pac fight at 140 next.

Comment

Andre Ward should be higher than gg

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Andre Ward should be higher than gg
        That's all you care about in your miserable life, huh?

Comment

yea, pretty obvious........p4p number 3 seems right. i got into a argument about golovkin being higher then crawford. how? the dudes resume ****s all over golovkins and he has the same if not better consistency. the postol fight wasn't even close..........thats insane. lets be honest that postol fighter should have been more competitive but crawford just had a break out performance.

guy is doing things that would set him up as a hall of famer even this early. respect is earned and he's earned his respect.

Comment

Seems Spot on..

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              lol there were a couple threads minutes/hours after the fight "why isn't Crawford ranked higher than GGG?!" and I tried to tell these clowns just wait a couple days for lists to be updated impatience ADHD posters on NSB I swear.

Anyways, good news for Crawford that's quite the honor to have his name top three after a great performance. Would love to see him get the Pac fight at 140 next.
              Hurts don't it?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Hurts don't it?
                Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v "racist coward"

Comment

Agree with #3. No idea what Estrada and Bradley are doing there though. Inoue looked like crap last fight too. And where the hell is Lomachenko?

Comment

Everybody and every rating place has a right to rank guys anywhere they want on pound for pound lists. It's strictly opinion and can never be proven unless two fighters fight at the same weight and they fight each other. If you and TBRB rank him third behind Gonzalez and Kovalev that's good. I would also rank GGG, Ward, Rigo, and possibly Santa Cruz higher than Crawford right now. They are different weights and will never fight him but all of them have great records and can fight their asses off just like Crawford. Santa Cruz fights this weekend and if he doesn't dominated Frampton I will rank him behind Crawford pound for pound. So that makes Crawford 7th or 8th on my list.

Comment

Working...
                    X