Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Pacquiao, I Want Crawford vs. Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Pacquiao, I Want Crawford vs. Danny Garcia!

Abel Sanchez, trainer of WBA/IBO/WBC/IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and several other fighters, would like to see Terence Crawford move up in weight to battle with WBC welterweight champion Danny Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

so now every single news here will be whatever comes out this fucker's mouth?

Who gives a shit what you want!!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      so now every single news here will be whatever comes out this fucker's mouth?

Who gives a shit what you want!!?!?!?
      He is a relevant boxing trainer answering questions about the weekends fighters its how all sports are , I dont get your post at all .

Comment

Amazing how you want Crawford to move up yet another division but your fighter GGG doesnt have to move up at all..You want Crawford to skip his huge ppv fight but GGG gets to sit around and wait and pray he gets one from someone moving up in weight?

Comment

Nah,Bob Arum will protect his new cash cow. Manny at the age of 40 then fight Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Juice View Post
            Nah,Bob Arum will protect his new cash cow. Manny at the age of 40 then fight Crawford.
            What on Earth makes you say this?

Comment

Abel thinks Garcia is better than Pacquiao? We can no officially disregard anything he says.

Comment

Gayble Sanchez is an idiot. Who gives a **** what he says or wants. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                  What on Earth makes you say this?
                  Are you blind as a bat? Manny vs Vargas this year. Bob will not risk his new cash cow with Garcia,or Broner. (Only available for in house fighter) Manny vs Crawford will be Manny's last fight at the age of 40, you heard from me first JR.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                    Amazing how you want Crawford to move up yet another division but your fighter GGG doesnt have to move up at all..You want Crawford to skip his huge ppv fight but GGG gets to sit around and wait and pray he gets one from someone moving up in weight?
                    Amazing how you constantly let your agenda cloud your judgement. Crawford is a 28 year old natural welterweight. GGG is a 34 year old natural middleweight.

See the difference?

Comment

Working...
                    X