No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on Board, Willing To Face Pacquiao in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    I was asking what are you so angry about? Do you think Pacquiao will duck this fight?
    So you're under the impression that I'm angry?? Wow. Cause when you quoted me, that guy was basically saying Pacman was too good to fight One Time. And that he'd run and all kind of other nonsense. You said he was a Floyd fan. I told you I thought he was a Pacman fan and you, you've been talking random stuff the entire time.

Kinda hard to follow. I do think that Thurman would be Pacman's last choice however.

Comment

This is all up to Mr Bob Arum, anyway. He'd rather make Pacquiao vs Vargas.

A Thurman fight will motivate Pacquiao come out of retirement. It may not be this year, but I think he'll try to sneak out of his senate seat next year.

Comment

i believe bob is just using Pac to bait one of the good young boxers to sign to top rank: if you win, i get to promote your next two or some type of contract like that or it will be an in-house fight.

Comment

Would be a great fight. Keef is a hungry young lion but I don't see him easily winning this. This is a 50/50 fight IMO. Pac isn't as explosive as he used to be but he's still effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            So you're under the impression that I'm angry?? Wow. Cause when you quoted me, that guy was basically saying Pacman was too good to fight One Time. And that he'd run and all kind of other nonsense. You said he was a Floyd fan. I told you I thought he was a Pacman fan and you, you've been talking random stuff the entire time.

Kinda hard to follow. I do think that Thurman would be Pacman's last choice however.
            He's saying YOU are a Floyd fan who didn't complain about Berto over Thurman, yet would have a problem with Vargas over Thurman.

Pretty easy to follow.

Comment

Now that's one of the more clever duck defenses that I've seen, good job. But on a serious note, Thurman beats his a$$ and that's what you don't wanna see.
              This is the post that got him triggered , and he is right , you attack Pac and his fans while Pac doesnt even have a fight and he is retired , while Thurman called Floyd NON STOP and he chose to fight Berto , its really easy to follow , not sure how you missed it.... but here , i helped you out!!!!

Comment

This would be a great fight full of fireworks. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

It's not going to happen, I would literally be shocked if it was anyone but Vargas.

Comment

I would love this fight. Keith hasn't developed as much as alot of people were expecting him to, but his size and power would give Pac alot of issues. This fight is 100x better than a Jessie Vargas fight.

Let Vargas fight Danny Garcia, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    He's saying YOU are a Floyd fan who didn't complain about Berto over Thurman, yet would have a problem with Vargas over Thurman.

Pretty easy to follow.
                    Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                    This is the post that got him triggered , and he is right , you attack Pac and his fans while Pac doesnt even have a fight and he is retired , while Thurman called Floyd NON STOP and he chose to fight Berto , its really easy to follow , not sure how you missed it.... but here , i helped you out!!!!
                    He could not possibly be saying that about me. Because he most definitely, (unless he is stupid), knows that I am not a Floyd supporter and I never, ever defended Floyd Berto.

So to you Pivotandroll, I absolutely had a problem with Floyd/Berto, or any other welterweight not named Brook or Thurman for that Floyd fight. So do not assume that I am a Floyd fan, because that'll prove you do not know what you're talking about. In short shut it, you're wrong.

And you bluzi, I would love to have Thurman fight Floyd and or Pacman in a heartbeat. So again no, it's not easy to follow. because he could not possibly be calling (ME) a Floyd fan, or supporter if any one of you know anything about my post history, and that's a fact.

Comment

He could not possibly be saying that about me. Because he most definitely, (unless he is stupid), knows that I am not a Floyd supporter and I never, ever defended Floyd Berto.

So to you Pivotandroll, I absolutely had a problem with Floyd/Berto, or any other welterweight not named Brook or Thurman for that Floyd fight. So do not assume that I am a Floyd fan, because that'll prove you do not know what you're talking about. In short shut it, you're wrong.

And you bluzi, I would love to have Thurman fight Floyd and or Pacman in a heartbeat. So again no, it's not easy to follow. because he could not possibly be calling (ME) a Floyd fan, or supporter if any one of you know anything about my post history, and that's a fact.
                      Jesus I know, was just pointing out what he meant. I find you are way too hard on Floyd. You rate B-Hop higher right?

Wow, totally glossed over the "shut it".....Go fu(k yourself moron. Was trying to explain something your dumb ass didn't understand even though it was plain English.
                      Last edited by PivotandRoll; 07-17-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X