Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko, "I Knew I was in Control. I did not want to KO him Too fast."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko, "I Knew I was in Control. I did not want to KO him Too fast."

Just saw this quote watching the sky interview. Pretty much admitted he carried Adamek for as long as he could and planned on knocking him out late. Also he said as long as his body can hold up as it is now hes unbeatable. Id have to agree. Jesus is the Vitali Klitschko of christians.

did he say why he fell for no reason

Comment

Vitali could have easily smoked Adamek in 2 or 3 rounds, but being the considerate Politician he is, he made sure the 40000+ fans didn't go home after only a few measly rounds. This further proves Vitali's greatness. Joe Louis was thoroughly outboxed by former LHW's countless times, whereas Vitali makes them look like chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        did he say why he fell for no reason
        Why do you have the great man Vitali in your avatar yet have been on a mission to disparage him at every chance you get? Is that some kind of sick joke you picked up when you were in the slammer?

Comment

I think even the most ardent Polish fan realises Vitali carried Adamek into the later rounds. He could have taken him out at any point.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
            Vitali could have easily smoked Adamek in 2 or 3 rounds, but being the considerate Politician he is, he made sure the 40000+ fans didn't go home after only a few measly rounds. This further proves Vitali's greatness. Joe Louis was thoroughly outboxed by former LHW's countless times, whereas Vitali makes them look like chumps.
            The fight would have been more pleasing had Vitali disposed of him in a few rounds and KO'd him and truly showed his greatness but like always chose to fight like a robot and stretch out the fight and put on a borefest.

Did Pacquiao decide to carry Hatton, no he took him out in the 2nd in thrilling fashion. Donaire took out Montiel in the 2nd round as well to show him he's the man. Martinez killed Williams and got KO of the year. ect.

Do you even know how much Joe Louis typically weighed and the comp. he faced? You're a total ****** who knows nothing about boxing. :wank:

Comment

Why do you have the great man Vitali in your avatar yet have been on a mission to disparage him at every chance you get? Is that some kind of sick joke you picked up when you were in the slammer?
              i asked a simple question...i like Vitali but why did he just fall?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                The fight would have been more pleasing had Vitali disposed of him in a few rounds and KO'd him and truly showed his greatness but like always chose to fight like a robot and stretch out the fight and put on a borefest.

Did Pacquiao decide to carry Hatton, no he took him out in the 2nd in thrilling fashion. Donaire took out Montiel in the 2nd round as well to show him he's the man. Martinez killed Williams and got KO of the year. ect.

Do you even know how much Joe Louis typically weighed and the comp. he faced? You're a total ****** who knows nothing about boxing. :wank:
                Was Joe Louis not out-boxed by Billy Conn? Did he not look like a bum when faced with lateral movement?

Ezzard Charles, also another midget who boxed Louis' ears off.

Add to the fact he was gifted several decisions as well.

LMAOOOO, stupid khar.

Vitali put on a boxing clinic on a former LHW, unfortunately the same cannot be said about Louis.

Comment

Five posts huh? Obviously yet another alt by one of the usual NAZI Klitschko fellators :loser9:

Comment

Vitali said he stepped wrong, landed on the side of his foot and twisted it and that he's completely fine. Happens all the time in sports. A 6'8 guy slipped and got right up and knocked his opponent out...I dont get why the slip even matters.

Comment

Working...
                    X