Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is Miguel Vazquez role model!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is Miguel Vazquez role model!

After beating russian Shafikov and making his 6th succesful title defense, this is what El Titere or his new nickname "El Torero" Vazquez said about his role model Money May

"I think there will always be critics, there are those who like the way I fight , there are those who do not , but it's all part of "

" Mayweather is my role model , but I know that I'm still not on that level, I will love to fight like a professor, like Floyd Mayweather ,"

"I hope the best fights and unification , I just hope I do not fight against southpaws, this was the fourth consecutive southpaw".

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...box&type=story

Vazquez is pretty slick, I enjoyed his fight.

Comment

dwyer : "I think vazquez BEATS mayweather in a chess match"

Comment

Mayweather and Miguel Vasquez fights exactly the same, I cant tell the difference, that slickness is untouchable.

Comment

Vazquez criminally underrated. People always seem to ignore that Broner ducked him at 135

Comment

Miguel Vazquez needs Jesus, and LMAO @ you idiots saying Vazquez is some slick beast. He's average as hell, and looks like he should suck, but he doesn't somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
              Vazquez criminally underrated. People always seem to ignore that Broner ducked him at 135
              False. Vasquez denied broners offer

Comment

too slick, too slippery, too brown, too good.

Comment

That's true, I forgot how Broner ducked Vazquez. Kinda sucks that Broner did that but then again he got dick'd by Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    False. Vasquez denied broners offer
                    He also lied about being sick and pulled out of the Burns fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X