Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Pacquiao's chin now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    rios CAN crack & pac SAID he hurt him. rios hurt pac in rounds 3, 8 & 11 nd pac took them EXCEEDINGLY well

pacs chin gets an A+ from me
    here comes Hecktari... watch out...

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
      Naturally the bigger man. Gives him the edge in a division where he fought some 130 fighters moving up to 135. I don't think he's very drained at 147, I just don't believe he's got much power there. He should drop to 140 if not it's 147 or 154 where he'll be severely outgunned for the most part.
      We don't know how Rios's power is at 47 because he really couldn't land clean against Pac. I think he should stick to 47 get the rematch with Alvarado at 47. Too much cutting for him to go back to 40 imo.

Comment

to discredit tonight's win, for Floyd fans Rios is feather fisted than paulie

Comment

I would say that Pacquiao's chin has not been tested, yet. I need to see straight punches, hooks, looping over hand rights, uppercuts land cleanly on this dude in order to make an assessment. So far, Pacquiao looks good, but Rios really didn't provide much of a challenge. Pacquiao was not threatened in there and carried this dude for like 5 or 6 rounds.

Comment

I don't think Pacquiao has his chin 100% back but I think he'll be ok. It's just hard to imagine a fighter's chin can get back to 100% after such a brutal KO. However, I think it's still decent as shown in the Rios fight.

Comment

Rios made Alvarado dance with jab at 140

Hes way stronger now and hit Pac a couple of times and Pac was fine

Pac's chin is A but use to be A+

Comment

WOW! with these people, dayum, what do you really want, for PACQUIAO to offer his chin so Rios can test it with helluva shot? Of course hell not let it happened, he wouldnt want to commit the same mistake again. Manny knows Manny learns you know. He said he committed a mistake so he was avoiding it, it shows Mannys smart contrary to some idiots was saying. ...and... tell me is Manny one dimensional? points for points, with mannys combo and body attacks displayed recently i reaaly believe hes a chance against floyd.

Comment

Pac was fine. Rios hit him with good enough shots that if Pac's chin was cracked, he would have gone down.

Comment

According to HBO Punch stat, Paquiao been hit on the chin three times. For me to answer a question clearly, one must be hit clearly on the hit to see if he is able to take it.

Comment

Seemed solid. Don't think he's as willing to walk through fire as he was back when he fought Cotto for example, but there was no evidence that it was cracked either. Rios is pretty heavy handed so it was a good test.

Comment

Working...
                      X