No announcement yet.

Mayweather hasn't faced a legit prime opponent in 7 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather hasn't faced a legit prime opponent in 7 years

Lol Mayweather is one hell of a promoter and can sell a fight no doubt and I used to be convinced of his greatness but the guy has been facing shot, or green inexperienced fighters for the last 7 years. Pacquiao's unofficial win against prime Bradley is better than any win on Floyd's resume from the past seven years. now I understand why they call him a cherrypicker look at his resume, full of inexperienced and shot fighters.

Yet y'all worship Floyd

Comment

In your refined scientific opinion, does floyd have a peanut head?

Comment

Your the idiot that bet on Canelo , starting threads how Canelo was going to smash him LOL

You kids are so full of BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Your the idiot that bet on Canelo , starting threads how Canelo was going to smash him LOL

You kids are so full of BS .

I never bet on Canelo, I said the fight would either be a Mayweather schooling or Canelo would have a Tarver Jones moment, the schooling happened.

Comment

WTF is wrong with you guys

Comment

The op is spot on

Floyd has mastered match making and promoting

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                Lol Mayweather is one hell of a promoter and can sell a fight no doubt and I used to be convinced of his greatness but the guy has been facing shot, or green inexperienced fighters for the last 7 years. Pacquiao's unofficial win against prime Bradley is better than any win on Floyd's resume from the past seven years. now I understand why they call him a cherrypicker look at his resume, full of inexperienced and shot fighters.
                Guerrero was 29 years old, a four division champion, fighting his third fight at welterweight, AND Mayweather's mandatory challenger for the WBC welterweight title.

How in the hell was that a cherry pick? Guerrero wasn't shot or green. These haters are so stupid that logic simply goes out the window with them lol.

Comment

20 pages for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Floyd has mastered match making and promoting

Comment

Working...
                    X